Eternal Lands Official Forums
hottboy

Whats your favorate band?

THere is only one band in the world ...............................OASIS.................................................!!!!!! :evilgrin: co'mon name a band bigger in the world today ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh liam noel you rock "The importance of being idle " new album sold out in a day :lol: and "Whats the story morning glory" best album ever :medieval: so come on singalong with me "you gotta roll with it ".................you know it makes sense love DES

THere is only one band in the world ...............................OASIS.................................................!!!!!! :) co'mon name a band bigger in the world today

U2, foo fighters, soon to be pearl jam too when they get their new album out

Offspring nirvana and rhcp

and desdamona, just because a band is big does *NOT* mean they are good. Oasis is one of these examples =P

Edited by MikeH

Liam Gallagher says U2 should lighten up a bit.

The Oasis frontman couldn't believe a story he'd heard about the Irish group watching a video of their live show after they had come off stage

analyse it. No wonder they're the biggest band in the world: 'Oh Edge, the fourth guitar solo wasn't right tonight'. 'Oh, sorry Bono'.

"If that's what people think rock'n'roll is ..." :medieval: comon get some oasis in your soul "cold and frosty morning not a lot to saaaaaaayyyyyyyy : :) lyrics maaaaaaaan...............love des

Edited by desdamona

THere is only one band in the world ...............................OASIS.................................................!!!!!! :medieval: co'mon name a band bigger in the world today

errrmmm..I'm sorry Des, but the list goes on and on and on and on.

My fave:

Soundgarden

May they R.I.P.

Liam Gallagher says U2 should lighten up a bit.

The Oasis frontman couldn't believe a story he'd heard about the Irish group watching a video of their live show after they had come off stage

analyse it. No wonder they're the biggest band in the world: 'Oh Edge, the fourth guitar solo wasn't right tonight'. 'Oh, sorry Bono'.

"If that's what people think rock'n'roll is ..." :icon13: comon get some oasis in your soul "cold and frosty morning not a lot to saaaaaaayyyyyyyy : :icon13: lyrics maaaaaaaan...............love des

So what if they watch their own concerts? As a fan of U2 that makes me happy because that means they want to sound as good as possible for their fans at concerts. (not that i'd ever have money to go to a U2 concert..). It doesnt take away from the rock-n-roll factor at all. It's just like a pro football team watching tapes of their games so they can improve in the future.

And Pearl Jam owns Oasis any day :D although I do like Noel Gallagher's guitars.

Ironmaiden & Bruce Dickinson are my fav.

Close behind them are: Nightwish, Creed, Blind Guardian, rhapsody, haggard, metallica

Edited by Roja

We're rich..We're famous...Our album has beaten The Beatles' record...I am considered as one of the best song writer in the world...and do you think I am satisfiied with that...NO..NOT AT ALL..I WANT MORE!!!! :ph34r: Words of wisdom from godlike noel :hug: love Des "roll it over my soul" lyrics man................. Top 20 Albums .........................

1. Oasis - What's The Story (Morning Glory)?

2. Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

3. Radiohead - The Bends

4. Alanis Morrisette - Jagged Little Pill

5. Nirvana - Nevermind

6. Spice Girls - Spice

7. Oasis- Definitely Maybe

8. Stone Roses - Stone Roses

9. Prodigy - Fat of the Land

10. Beatles - Revolver

11. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

12. REM - Automatic for the People

13. Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go

14. Michael Jackson - Thriller

15. U2 - Joshua Tree

16. Radiohead - OK Computer

17. Beatles - White Album

18. Pulp - Different Class

19. Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bollocks

20. Ocean Colour Scene - Moseley Shoals

Edited by desdamona

Ironmaiden & Bruce Dickinson are my fav.

Close behind them are: Nightwish, Creed, Blind Guardian, rhapsody, haggard, metallica

"We may rise and fall

But in the end

we meet our fate together" :ph34r:

The Doors, Tool, Pearl Jam, Anathema, Dead Can Dance and many many more...

Van Halen, Led Zeppelin and Smashing Pumpkins.

If Pumpkins are one of your fav you should recognize my avatar :ph34r:

If you like symphonic death metal, you REALLY should listen to some Haggard. Unfortunately you can't find their CDs in your average music store, but you can get them from Amazon.

Of course, you might want to download some songs first (if it is legal in your country), and if you like them buy their CDs.