Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gasp0dE

CVS from 20051222 on FreeBSD

Got two bugs to report here. One minor and one moderate.

Minor bug. In Makefile.bsdg:

-DLINUX should be -DBSD

Moderate bug:

Problem accessing NPC's and other players. Often have to stand far away from them to get the mouse pointer to recognise that Im pointing it over an NPC or another player. By far away I mean the longest way away from the NPC that is possible. If I acces an NPC that way, I have to move closer after i have opened the NPC interaction window to be able to use storage for example.

//Gasp0dE

Moderate bug:

Problem accessing NPC's and other players. Often have to stand far away from them to get the mouse pointer to recognise that Im pointing it over an NPC or another player. By far away I mean the longest way away from the NPC that is possible. If I acces an NPC that way, I have to move closer after i have opened the NPC interaction window to be able to use storage for example.

hmm. is it only in busy areas like around molgor? I've only seen it there and in my last contest when I had many people around me, making me wonder if it's the number of people

Moderate bug:

hmm. is it only in busy areas like around molgor? I've only seen it there and in my last contest when I had many people around me, making me wonder if it's the number of people

Same problem, was the only player near the PNJ. Other players reported this problem.

This on windows, client compiled with DEV-C.

Edited by Lhibou

I have the same problem here using FreeBSD.. I have noticed that sometimes it just works after some amount of time..so that if you

sit and wait a while at the NPC it suddenly works :) The bad thing is that sometimes NPCs as Raven quit working too after some time :(

Seems to be most problem with molgor though..I don't know if the amount of ppl around him matter - I've had the same problem both

with and without the crowd.

/Enki

How to access Molgor:

Enter one of the houses nearby, go out again and it works.

Also works at raven and mira.

Edited by Gasp0dE