Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

First step

Hey all ,

I took the first step i took my privacy off!!

Shouldnt we all be proud of our stats? and show them?

I think we should be proud!

I hope more people will follow and take it OFF as well!

I want to get rid of the privacy it's so boring looking at the top 50, sometimes i think, why is there a top 50 if nothing too see?

Edited by sMooMs

I was putting it off and on all the time because of buddy requests, because of training requests, etc... So I put it off a few days ago too. At least for now I have no reasons to hide them.

At first I liked the privacy idea a lot, and I thought everyone should have it on. But the on/off all the time is kinda tiresome. And besides of that, although still n00bish, I think my stats are reasonably nice for less than 2 months of game: http://eternal-lands.solexine.fr/~radu/vie...php?user=virtut

Edited by Ornitorrinco

Guest supremacy

ur right smooms..

but everyone has it on..

but i think most people know the stats of there

enemy's and if you dont.. guild mates know them..

so no point in hiding

I'll put them off :P hope more people will follow

didnt it ever occur to you, that ppl dont tell the right stats to other ppl ?!

else, guessing someones a/d isnt too hard, the p/c/w might be a bit harder though :P

sorry for posting in from section

Well mojo, i bet most people got privacy on because "everyone has it so i have to do it as well"

So i want to see if people take if off if more people do it.

U DONT have to do it..

wow finally people have started to relise theres no point in hiding your stats, i have never used the feature because what do you gain from hiding them in the first place? I would rather have my stats showing as i like it when i get pm's from newish plays to game gane saying "wow ur stats pwn" well maybe not them eexased words but you get the point :P be proud of your stats

all this privacy stuff makes it easy for a noob with high phys or will to seem like a high lvl pker :P

i understand what you mean smooms but some people seem to enjoy privacy cause it gives them more reason to be feared <_<

Hey all ,

I took the first step i took my privacy off!!

Shouldnt we all be proud of our stats? and show them?

I think we should be proud!

I hope more people will follow and take it OFF as well!

I want to get rid of the privacy it's so boring looking at the top 50, sometimes i think, why is there a top 50 if nothing too see?

I agree. It is childish to hide stats, and it makes the top 50 list completely useless (haven't looked at it since stats were removed). I understand a set_privacy function that keeps people from adding you to their friends list, but claiming harassment because someone knows your stats is completely absurd! There should be separate commands for each.

Hmm, just a thought - it's a little hard to #set_privacy off if you never turned it on.

Sure, everybody can choose to hide/unhide stats for whatever reason, but I never saw a purpose in doing so, personally. Guess it never occurred to me that I should be ashamed of my work in developing my character.

i never used my privacy!

I like to be open to people, and even if i am on a pk map, most people already know my stats, so it doesn't really matter to me anyway. those who don't, well, have fun taking a gander at my stats :D

-Kat

#set_privacy on

... but that is only to block the annoying buddy requests.

If you find that annoying , people at storages wanting to trade with you that's annoying!! :D