Eternal Lands Official Forums

well i was talking to my fellow guild members (EG) and we thought "hey we could have an addition onto the crafting skill and we could make ceramic/clay pots! you could actually cook the food REALISTICALLY (dont have to use animations) instead of like cooking meat over a fire with your bare hands...does cooking over a FIRE with your HANDS make very much sense? I mean ouch!

feedback needed

Thanx for reading!

Edit: typos

Edited by Promose

Actually I wanted to expand on that and use same cookware as weapons...I think a frying pan would make a great weapon! (Can you see it in kf? ;) )

Actually I wanted to expand on that and use same cookware as weapons...I think a frying pan would make a great weapon! (Can you see it in kf? ;) )

The next thing you know, you'll be throwing the lids like frisbees.

And the imps could drop forks!

Edited by Dunian

The next thing you know, you'll be throwing the lids like frisbees.

The thought of somebody going after shivar with a frying pan is just too funny. :P

but seriously i think we should have them to cook with-and as weapons. Hey! it sure beats equiping a bone like i have! (i dont have enought $$$ for a sword :hiya: )

:D

New recipe????? Take your evryday frying pan, in it mix 10 Tree mushrooms, 1 cooked meat, 10 eggs, (now where the * do I find those.....) mix all together. Cook over an open fire and then enjoy the contents.

Food given 60, cooldown neglible...

:devlish:

leave us alone :devlish:

I for one would want (read:need) a cloak of cookware resistance.

You wouldn't if you actually behaved for once :D

As long as you don't use it against us menfolk :cry:

:hug: That was in the back of my mind.......... :unsure:

We men will have to get extra pr0 armours :cry:

As long as you don't use it against us menfolk ;)

:hug: That was in the back of my mind.......... :unsure:

We men will have to get extra pr0 armours :cry:

and special rings that automaticaly dissengades from women! :cry:

I can imagine it now, mortos reigning chaos with his mighty pizza roller of teh gods

hehe Mortos will hire women for his army.

This means that we'll have to charm the women with our great pick up lines and suave clumsiness. *cries* We're so screwed (T_T)

heheh...

guy...hey baby come here often? :)

girl...*rummages in storage, pulls out frying pan, *whack!* :ph34r:

innocent bystanders...take cover so as to not get splashed :icon8:

:devlish:

love it!

Well, now that the Frying Pan book is in-game, I wonder if some Eye Candy would be developed so that when someone successfully hits someone else with the pan, a circle of stars and birds could appear over their head. :P

Well, now that the Frying Pan book is in-game, I wonder if some Eye Candy would be developed so that when someone successfully hits someone else with the pan, a circle of stars and birds could appear over their head. :P

OMG, that would so ROCK! And while we're on the subject of cookware, a nice wooden rolling pin would go great with those frypans to help keep the menfolk in line. *grins wickedly @ Korrode*

Llyn :(

PS. Have read the frypan book and am eagerly awaiting its implementation in the game! Woohoo! \o/

i dont ever want to come near you again as soon as these things are implemented O_O

but seriously.. im waiting for the frying pan as well.. must be funny as heck lol..

We can now resolve the age old mystery of bare-handed cooking of meat: Before you can "use raw meat on fire" you must equip yourself with a frying pan.

Although this is a passing comment, I think it could be an important mechanism -- the result of "use A", "use A with B", or even "mix", could or should be dependant on what you are weilding at the time (in the left/right/two hand slot). Yep, you cannot do fine craft work while still carrying a great sword and shield, and alchemy becomes a lot more interesting when you have different equipment to use...

I'm rather hoping that the frying pan is made from just a few bars of iron; as far as I can tell, none of mine contain any dragon scales or metallic hydrogen...

Edited by trollson

Holy flidibigidywat!!!! are you guys saying that they actually put my idea in the game? I'm touched :P I would like to thank the Eternal Guardians for helping me through the tough times and the person who invented the frying pan... they must have been a wonderful person. Of course... if you're just yanking my chain I'm going to go totally ballistic :)