Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

I've got an idea make a message when you reach the limit when get to the 120 harvest limit

Not that I particularly care about the harvest limit (I have the luxury of being able to harvest all I need), but I like the idea.

hmm, i have been thinking about changes to the system lately. i dont realy like the all or nothing way it is now in that you get reset to 0 if your ingame when the hour change.

how about this:

you harvest like before and when you hit 120 you stop getting exp, but instead of having to wait for a hour change you need to go say 10-15 min without harvesting and then the limit starts slowly crawling back,maybe 1 every minute. so if you wait 30 min from when you hit the limit you can harvest 15-20 plant worth of exp again. the countdown stops when you leave the server and starts again when you enter. this way people that dont focus on harvesting will get exp every time they sit down doing it and those that focus get a break every now and again...

Ack :oops: Sounds really complicated. As a player with Harvest level 35, let me say that the 120 limit is not that big a deal. When you hit the limit, go hunt rabbits ... you need those to make gloves to increase manufacturing anyways!!