Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

Cape Design

I need somone to do me a huge favor and draw me a dragon cape. If you need a base image I sort of want it to look like this.

fienddemon016ok.png

Please use the conjuror or mirror cape for this.

I need it to go with the folds of the cape just like the design capes. Example would be this:

capewytter2hi.png

Thank you, I will give the person who pulls this off a serp sword :)

Edited by rasberrybeard

I'm planning on buying a custom cape, so I want try out the designs. and gunslingers that cape is cool :P Anyone else want to try?

Edited by rasberrybeard

it's kinda like having a mod cape. it might have a pretty picture, and you won't drop it on death(that'd be pretty harsh otherwise), but it doesn't do anything for you.

you can't have your cape work like one of the existing ones or give any other benefit

I'm planning on buying a custom cape, so I want try out the designs. and gunslingers that cape is cool :) Anyone else want to try?

Erm you might be interested in knowing that Roja will approve or not approve your design, and it needs to fit into the theme of the game or it won't happen.

I'm planning on buying a custom cape, so I want try out the designs. and gunslingers that cape is cool :evilgrin: Anyone else want to try?

Erm you might be interested in knowing that Roja will approve or not approve your design, and it needs to fit into the theme of the game or it won't happen.

thnx for the heads up ais :) Anyone else gonna try?