Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirrobin

Lord of the essense

:) 7 essences for the elf lords 9 for the lords of men 3 for the dwarves in there dwarven halls and one essence to rule them in darkness bind them!

IN the lands of the under world a little gnome called frodo was tiring to get to the pit of doom to throw his essence THE ONE ESSENSE TO RULE THEM ALL into the fires of hell and free the lands of seridia of evil. How he got there that story I shall tell now.........

It was spring when young frodo found out he had the one essence to rule them all in his possession and was advised to get them to the burning pits of hell to destroy it for it would destroy middle El with its Power. He was also to be aware of the dark (hmmm lets think no horses in el so lets call em umm bunnies) the dark bunnies more powerful than a fluffy rabbit and if one would take possession of the one ring all would be lost but frodo wasn’t stupid he made sure he had the essence with him and typed /suicide and died and luckily for him he landed in hell with the essence and ran to the lava pit and threw it in and all was free.

Ok that was as stupid as my other stories but again I was board :P

hehe i love lotr

Insult a Nazgul, and deal with a horde of Fell-Beasts, Orcs, or Wolves.

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

Seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? That's where the fluffy bunny most likely came from. After I watched that movie, I couldn't stop laughing :lol: There's a Sir Robin and one of his minstrils sings funny and gets eatin :lol:

:( 7 essences for the elf lords 9 for the lords of men 3 for the dwarves in there dwarven halls and one essence to rule them in darkness bind them!

IN the lands of the under world a little gnome called frodo was tiring to get to the pit of doom to throw his essence THE ONE ESSENSE TO RULE THEM ALL into the fires of hell and free the lands of seridia of evil. How he got there that story I shall tell now.........

It was spring when young frodo found out he had the one essence to rule them all in his possession and was advised to get them to the burning pits of hell to destroy it for it would destroy middle El with its Power. He was also to be aware of the dark (hmmm lets think no horses in el so lets call em umm bunnies) the dark bunnies more powerful than a fluffy rabbit and if one would take possession of the one ring all would be lost but frodo wasn’t stupid he made sure he had the essence with him and typed /suicide and died and luckily for him he landed in hell with the essence and ran to the lava pit and threw it in and all was free.

Ok that was as stupid as my other stories but again I was board :P

hehe i love lotr

214599[/snapback]

Shouldnt it be 3 elves and 7 dwarves instead of the other way around? :)