Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warmastermage

Harvesting Events

I want to say that one day i was harvesting silver and making HEs and i had like 5 event free runs but on the next run almost all my pickaxes broke. Then i enjoyed some more runs and then on the next run mother nature attacked me more times than i can count and sent tons of cavern walls on me then i enjoyed more runs and then queen of nature blessed me twice in a minute why are all these event so packed together? They should be spread out evenly.

I want to say that one day i was harvesting silver and making HEs and i had like 5 event free runs but on the next run almost all my pickaxes broke. Then i enjoyed some more runs and then on the next run mother nature attacked me more times than i can count and sent tons of cavern walls on me then i enjoyed more runs and then queen of nature blessed me twice in a minute why are all these event so packed together? They should be spread out evenly.

212640[/snapback]

Events are random. Sometimes they are VERY spread apart, other times they are packed together. That is the nature of ranomization and probability.

I was blessed by the Queen of Nature 4 times in a row (nothing bad inbetween) the other day...I think it was like 1750 exp in about 5 minutes :)

*plus xp from happy hour on top of that (diamonds)*

Prolly never...ever happen again. But, it was cool while it lasted.

Edit because my typing is so great

Edited by Merrick

Yesterday a cave wall hit me for 33 hp.

That's a LOT !!!!

I only have a max hp of 40, so it's possible to die if you get a 2nd event while harvesting. :)

Try getting hit by a cavern wall while harvesting veges from IP in the open like i did. It was painful

212919[/snapback]

you can only get hit by a cavern wall while harvesting ores and minerals like

iron

silver

titanium

rubies

diamonds

emeralds

quartzes

and saphires

you can't get hit by one on veggies lol

213105[/snapback]

Put some armor on (armor = protection) and maybe a hard hat (helmet) :D

213105[/snapback]

Put some armor on (armor = protection) and maybe a hard hat (helmet) :ph34r:

213321[/snapback]

Does it actually work? I used to think it didn't, but I've experienced significantly lower damage from cave wall drops when wearing armour, but I thought it was just coincidence. :unsure::P

Does it actually work? I used to think it didn't, but I've experienced significantly lower damage from cave wall drops when wearing armour, but I thought it was just coincidence.  :unsure:  :P

I think it actually works:

cavern7bm.gif

Happened to me once when I was in heavy armour. Usually I only wear moonmed though :ph34r:

Does it actually work? I used to think it didn't, but I've experienced significantly lower damage from cave wall drops when wearing armour, but I thought it was just coincidence.  :P  :D

I think it actually works:

cavern7bm.gif

Happened to me once when I was in heavy armour. Usually I only wear moonmed though :D

213373[/snapback]

yeah, I was once harvesting in steel chain and shield, moon med, iron helm, and leather boots and pants - this is what I got:

cavewall.jpg

it works.

213450[/snapback]

Yes, yes... exactly the same here :D

Good to know! Now I'll be all geared up to confront Momma Nature :lol:

there is one disadvantage to gearing up like that - wastes EMU for carrying.

A moon med is good, though - you lose 1 EMU, and in return, you get damage from walls reduced from 40 to about 25, I think - could still be as high as 30.