Eternal Lands Official Forums
FirEBallS

UTi & *CO* break all ties

well guys, you should know by now i have UTi's back whenever the need....just give me a shout, im GreenGanjaDaddy ingame :) and ALWAYS game for a good slaughter....providing dragonsyoung dont try to eat me....i realize im bite sized now but it is highly unneeded :(

well guys, you should know by now i have UTi's back whenever the need....just give me a shout, im GreenGanjaDaddy ingame :( and ALWAYS game for a good slaughter....providing dragonsyoung dont try to eat me....i realize im bite sized now but it is highly unneeded :P

209304[/snapback]

I think she was trying to smoke you :) hehehe

i remember when i first joined CO, all the good guys where there, duckman, princess,ocz... sad that ocz got banned and i think its after he got banned that CO when crazy with all recruiting guyz like gryflet and other

i am so sorry it has come to this too fireballs hun. You know i have always liked you. As i said to you once before, i hope this won't affect our friendship.....As you know i don't pk......hopefully that will make a difference with your guild. As for crus and the rest of my guild, the way i see it, they aren't doing anything wrong. Co is and always has been pk, nothing changed in that regard. People who go into pk maps take a risk, and they know it. If they don't want to be pked, then they shouldn't be there. I hope you understand that i'll always defend my guild especially if they really haven't done anything wrong. And as i said to you yesterday hun.....What would el be if there were not pkers? It would be boring, that's what.........I'm very sorry this has happened to our guilds but as i said, i truly hope you and i are ok....hugs hun.

Edited by princessarora

Maybe they havn't done anything wrong..

But they aint a nice guild..

(Well crus n that lot aint..)

It's hard to train when idiots like him wonder round killing people.

i remember when i first joined CO, all the good guys where there, duckman, princess,ocz... sad that ocz got banned and i think its after he got banned that CO when crazy with all recruiting guyz like gryflet and other

209965[/snapback]

Wheres my name.. :P.. this brake of allience, i'll try not to let it break any of my friendships with any of *CO* members.

*CO* has gone down since the char wipe when I was invited. Slay no longer played often. No offense arora, you know I've always been friends with you, but I dont think *CO* will be the same for a while, if ever.

i am so sorry it has come to this too fireballs hun. You know i have always liked you.  As i said to you once before, i hope this won't affect our friendship.....As you know i don't pk......hopefully that will make a difference with your guild. As for crus and the rest of my guild, the way i see it, they aren't doing anything wrong. Co is and always has been pk, nothing changed in that regard.  People who go into pk maps take a risk, and they know it.  If they don't want to be pked, then they shouldn't be there. I hope you understand that i'll always defend my guild especially if they really haven't done anything wrong. And as i said to you yesterday hun.....What would el be if there were not pkers? It would be boring, that's what.........I'm very sorry this has happened to our guilds but as i said, i truly hope you and i are ok....hugs hun.

210021[/snapback]

:closedeyes: Princessarora I have nothing against you at all

As for the rest of your guild (mostly crus) Bye the law no they are doing nothing wrong That I do agree.

But attacking people training (and only people with half your stats).

I can see there is lots of honer in that :):icon4:

I miss the old *CO* yes they were pk. Yes they were tuff.

And yes the *CO* of old fought with honer and would not run from a fight.

unlike now!!!!

Just my opinion but the guild with the tag *CO* now needs to gain honer real soon befor you have no allies!!!

O Sorry to late :omg: : :omg:

Guest Enyo

CO is a crappy guild and always has been one since i've been here and princessora is not any better than the rest of them cause she bagjumped me the other day and tried to imply that bluedragon from HIM did it.. she got nasty about it because i wanted to know the truth because i got two different stories.. so.. i'll pk her any day of the week and would love to see hera bring down corpus. :closedeyes:

Edited by Electra

Just want to know something, princessarora:

Last I checked, if UTi's charges are true, attacking your allies isn't "nothing wrong". One of the key things in an alliance is that you can trust the ally to "have your back", so to say, and I personally don't think stabbing in the back is an act of alliance.

Just my two cent's worse.

As for the honor and running away from the battle..

Fireballs do u seriously think, but seriously think, that I would be crazy enough to die from strong players just to keep my honor?.. LOL

Maybe there is no honor in dissing, but there is no brains in being pked if u can avoid it..

As for ppl training, if they don't want to get pked while training, then go train on non-pk maps.

When i'm on pk map i do what that map was made for .. - PK = Player Kill

How much brain power does it takes for you to understand that?

As for ppl training, if they don't want to get pked while training, then go train on non-pk maps.

210774[/snapback]

And... if people train (monsters) on non-pk maps and you come in and take over the spawn without sharing, you tell them to go train on a pk map?

crus you are the real life version of a school bully. you only attack the weak and people who cant defend themselves and when y ou are up against someone whos a chalenge you run.... thats just sad....

Edited by Banshen

Guest Enyo
crus you are the real life version of a school bully.  you only attack the weak and people who cant defend themselves and when y ou are up against someone whos a chalenge you run.... thats just sad....

210790[/snapback]

not taking sides here .. but i think it's safe to say that most will diss when it's sure they will die in action.

Edited by Electra

not taking sides here .. but i think it's safe to say that most will diss when it's sure they will die in action.

210808[/snapback]

most probly will - I don't even take armor for suicide missions. :omg:

LOL, princessarora a bagjumper ? your crazy... and Fireballs, about having honour, almost all pk guild doesn't have honour, look EF when i was in CO, they where all a/d 70+ and 5 to take me down, you call that honor ?

Harm is fair whats the prob?

and if no honor realy is all vs 1 , then should none of uti got any honor

u guys tryed to kill me for 5 hours long with 10vs1 or so and chims, i died none times, and i killed alot uti lmfao even killed dy in 1vs1 gg ownd

Hehehe..that was fun wasn't it Shivar..lol

And you didn't kill lots of of, only the 2 weakest of us..it was a fluke that you killed DY :omg:

And yes harm is fair, but he didn't have to use it is what I'm saying, he could have killed me without it.

Edited by Gai

When i'm on pk map i do what that map was made for .. - PK = Player Kill

How much brain power does it takes for you to understand that?

210774[/snapback]

Attack allies while training certainly is not a honorable thing, heck, even attack neutral persons while training is not a honorable thing. If you have *any* honor why you dont break your allience *before* attack?

This kind of behavior will not make *CO* allies (and i think) not even friends. Before this, the only thing i heard about *CO* is that the oldest guild and i had good impressions of it, but if it accept members which only fun is to go to pk maps and attack his own guild allies while training i certainly dislike.

And someone mentioned harm as unfair... harm is perfectly fair imho.

NOONE said it was unfair. It was said that it was sad that he had to harm someone that is half his stats to try to kill them. Harm is fair, but give me a break, if it was against someone twice his size sure, but against a person with newb a/d/p/c? That is just so manly...like FB said, Crus go find your spine.