Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ttlanhil

not able to talk to PL storage

since a while ago (CVS client... like a couple weeks to a month), when going into PL storage, sometimes I don't get the talk icon when the mouse goes over William... eye-clicking him usually gives "you see you are inside a house"... (leaving and coming in again usually fixes it, though sometimes I have to go out and in again a few times)... it might happen in other places as well, but i've only noticed it in PL storage

I found out what that is, at least... the NPC is becoming 'transparent' to the mouse... getting the description of whatever is 'behind'(screenwise) the actor. if I get the right angle, it will see me instead. about half of the other players in there are also click-transparent, the others give the right description on eye-click

what causes this... I have no idea, else I'd go fix it (hmm... maybe the depth-checking stuff might help?)

what causes this... I have no idea, else I'd go fix it (hmm... maybe the depth-checking stuff might help?)

197087[/snapback]

I was thinking the same, Vegar's depth patch? :-) Or is that only for gui widgets?