Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

damagedtmx

Well, what damagedtmx was lousey, one it's a bannable offence, He tricked a newbie my friend rawr thought he was going to train with him, and so he went to the arena, and he was killed usually no big deal, so my friend went back to get his stuff and he killed him again, he was like oops and he came back to get his stuff again and they killed him... AGAIN!!! so he let me get on his character and I tried to straighten things out, I went back and he killed rawr AGAIN!!! the he like "oops I meant to trade i am so sorry" so I asked him to beam and he said "But I'm full of HE's and stuff" those statements contradict themselves, my friend is a newbie yes (This char was given to him by one of my other friends who quit, so for those of you who are checking stats, yes it was given to him) So I got on my character to kill him and try and get my friend's stuff back. Yes he did kill me but that's because I didn't bring anything to heal me and he healed himself about 10-15 times. So please watch out for him. Though I still say he should be banned.

DONT BAN DAMAGED!! ill quit this game if you do... me and him are like brothers to the end.. he saved me last night

Great PKer not... he scammed an unsuspecting newbie

DONT BAN DAMAGED!! ill quit this game if you do... me and him are like brothers to the end.. he saved me last night

191980[/snapback]

Ever heard of Genetics?You turn out like him!

191980[/snapback]

lmao i don't think you mean the real damaged, i think you mean damagedtmx :P there is a big difference between the two :P

lmao i don't think you mean the real damaged, i think you mean damagedtmx :stare: there is a big difference between the two :P

192076[/snapback]

Quite true -_-

Guest mljack

damagedtmx is a so shameless person.

luckily i'm careful. Only wear full leather set and a iron shield. otherelse there would be a big loss. :)

Edited by mljack

:angry2: damagedtmx is untrustworthy we let him in our guild, and he stole a tit serpfrom me, if u don't

ban him atleast make him pk'able for a while, he needs to learn a lesson about scamming and stealing.

:angry2: damagedtmx is untrustworthy we let him in our guild, and he stole a tit serpfrom me, if u don't

ban him atleast make him pk'able for a while, he needs to learn a lesson about scamming and stealing.

Id have said my usaul "bandets are good for rping" speech but caels part of my guild so i better not upset him. :)

LOL aerowind got killed from damagedtmx rofl!! what a noob how did u let damagedtmx kill you i am friends with that ( pker in the coming) but come on aerowind though u were better then that ;) rofl guess not

LOL aerowind got killed from damagedtmx rofl!! what a noob how did u let damagedtmx kill you i am friends with that ( pker in the coming) but come on aerowind though u were better then that :D rofl guess not

So you are just saying that your friend damagedtmx is a noob? :P

(Not that I disagree, but he's your friend :lol:)

Edited by Ornitorrinco