Eternal Lands Official Forums
m_bee

What do EL players drink?

For me it's Diet Sprite, Diet Dr. Pepper, or Coke Zero...with the occasional regular Coke...and lots and lots and lots of COFFEE! :D

I'm 9 months too young to drink, except in Canada.

If I'm at a parental unit's house or in Canada, I'll have a few sips of a GOOD wine with dinner to complement it. Otherwise, I won't touch alcohol. :)

I drink anything depending on situation.

Beer when chillin' or watching footie,

wine with dinner, sake (warm) anytime. Alcopops or cocktails when clubbin

Isn't there an option for all of the above?

Non-alchololic during daylight, but then...

Whisky, without the 'e', single malts only, and no ice!

Real Ale and Beer - those that don't need to be chilled to disguise lack of or foul taste. Lager only if its from Europe.

Cold cider on hot days (exception to the daylight rule).

Sake with Japanese food, warmed to body temperature is a very pleasant way to get drunk. Put some Zatoichi or Lone Wolf and Cub DVD on for atmosphere.

Red wine, never touch white.

Frozen Black Irish - ice, vanilla ice cream, kahlua, baileys, vodka (?), blended together.

You mean no-alcohol beer, noobeh!  :lipssealed:

186927[/snapback]

I'm 19! :)

Lol beer-cola... A strange and explosive combo. Ill take a look :lol: If I dont answer in some days it means that I died on the try.

192557[/snapback]

Then try Alster or Radler, thats beer with lemonade. I prefer sprite, thats quite refreshing.

Piper

Lol beer-cola... A strange and explosive combo. Ill take a look :lol: If I dont answer in some days it means that I died on the try.

192557[/snapback]

Hope ya don't die, tried one the other day... I'm as ok as I ever was, I think.

Hope ya don't die, tried one the other day... I'm as ok as I ever was, I think.

192652[/snapback]

Is that why u are walking in a circle clucking like a chicken :(

I did it. I didn't die but now I'm like this ---> :)

Interesting flavour, but too much sweetness for me. I still love my cold blonde as it ever was. :wub:

POSTDATA: Gimme more recipes, please. I am learning a lot here :lol: The weekend is comming and I need more creative ideas ;)

- Regards people.

Well, let's see. Weekdays: I'm usually at work so I start with coffee (black) and switch to tea (black, green and/or herbal) throughout the rest of the day. ;)

When I get home after work, I'll typically just drink water or fruit juice. <_<

Unless it's Friday. Then let Happy Hour begin! :w00t: Typically a beer on tap (hefeweizen preferred). All the other good stuff is just too expensive! :ph34r:

But, let's face it. At home on the weekends, I'm gonna break out the heavy artillery. :mace:

MacAllan or Lagavulin. Whether Speyside or Islay, nothing says luvin' like a great single-malt Scotch whisky! :wub:

Nothing like good whiskey. ;) (BTW, it's spelled whiskEy. Whisky is whiskey made only in Scotlaned. That spelling is copyrighted and soon you'll have FBI and Echelon on your back).

185886[/snapback]

Well, I gotta love ya for your good taste but I'm disappointed in your misinformation. Do you work for the White House press secretary or something?

Whisky is not copyrighted. In Scotland, it is spelled Whisky while in Ireland, it is spelled Whiskey but they are both just Anglicized variations of the Gaelic word Uisge, which means water.

You all have my blessing to use Whisky all that you want. But I recommend that you always take it neat. Ice is for wimps.

Slainte!