Eternal Lands Official Forums
Smeeagainagain

Gryflet should be banned

Right before I posted this message, I searched for Gryflet in outlaws. Lo and behold, he seems to be a regular at this. What an *ss! And to think that I used to chat with him! Anyway, here's the screenie if anyone STILL needs any proof.

http://images.snapfish.com/3445%3B3%3A7232...%3B%3B459ot1lsi

Sorry. It won't let me use the image tags for this one.

bag jump aint ilegal

184778[/snapback]

I hate to agree with Shivar, but it is true. anyone can take a bag without getting kicked from the game. Now if they mnake characters just to bag jump and then give the stuff to other characters of theres, then it is illegal multiplaying.

I hate to agree with Shivar, but it is true. anyone can take a bag without getting kicked from the game. Now if they mnake characters just to bag jump and then give the stuff to other characters of theres, then it is illegal multiplaying.

184785[/snapback]

I know. It just REALLY p*sses me off. :D

Isn't he already banned for notorious bagspamming?

184809[/snapback]

He pretty much gave a fake 'sorry' and got back in, it seems.

How many "second" chances does Gryflet get? He has apologized before and went right back to breaking the rules or causing mischief.

when i talked to him he looked like pretty nice guy, but now...Man cant you just stop doing bad things!!!youll get yourself banned!!!cant you just play like other ppl do, w/o stealing,scamming,bagjumping!wake up, you will get yourself ban!if I were in your shoes it would be last time to give ppl theyre stuff back, or try to repay, or help them somehow!and like others said youre lucky to get so much 2nd chances.

Well I dident bagjump it was ajoke because I THOUGHT i could have a joke with you smeeagainagain lord_lu *I think she was the one that died* is my friend.I saw her come in with plate and stuff and if I found plate and stuff in VC then I would return it!SO DON'T GO CALLING ME A BAGJUMPER FOR NO REASON SEEING AS I DIDENT BAGJUMP!IT P***ES ME OFF! :angry2:

well no offense man, but why is it always you?dude its too dam suspicious, and its always a joke.if youre realy joking than stop it man, ppl dont understand your jokes!and as i allready said take no offence on this one.

Edited by Arthur

Just got to say, through whatever observations i have made of Gryflet in this game, i think hes got a multiple personality disorder or something, or compulsive lying? Some times he knows me, sometimes he is indifferent to me.

Hes just a sly Gry who cant stop attracting attention to himself :)

Message to Gryflet;

STTTOPPPP!!!!!!

They really should make a rule where if you get banned once, then you shouldn't be allowed to scam. :mace:

They really should make a rule where if you get banned once, then you shouldn't be allowed to scam.  :mace:

185081[/snapback]

Agree.

Agree.

185084[/snapback]

You should not be tolerated to recidive, for all that matters...

People who manage to get themselves banned once usually have nothing to do on the community. It's not the game itself, it's just the "how far can I push the limits" thingy. Just look at the Outlaws and Bans sections here on the boards, just read the interventions of most banned people who try to get back in... :P

It's always hard to find the line between where the community action is needed vs. a mod action and how to best balance everything.

but like i allready said when i talked to gryf, he didnt sounded like "how far can I push the limits" guy.I just think if he keeps doing bad stuff, he must be made pkable for few days, i think that should keep him out from doing bad stuff.

I'm sorry but you guys whine to much.

You could return the MM cape too.

Lets just say it'll be good PR

185022[/snapback]

What MM cape?I've never had an MM cape! :P