Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aragorn1-Real

just a question

Whe is the new Storylines contest cause i have a great story.

Did you ever askes who won the battle at the gates in White Stone

Humans were 211years slaves of the monsters

They will fight for freedom

y'know, not reading the stickied threads for answers first is a Bad Thing

from the stickied development plan (that's pretty obvious innit?)

Milestone #3: Races, Religions and Recruitment

= Estimated Deadline: December 2005 =

5) A new Storylines Contest to be started, specifically to generate more Racial Lore and/or Religious Texts. Stories generated by the Contest to be published as in-game books/scrolls.

169585[/snapback]

you're welcome to write stories at any other time, of course, if they fit in the EL timeline.

the possible prizes from a contest should not be your primary focus though, the contests are to get more interest in storylines, in the hope that some of those people will continue to help afterwards

Whe is the new Storylines contest cause i have a great story.

Did you ever askes who won the battle at the gates in White Stone

Humans were 211years slaves of the monsters

They will fight for freedom

177411[/snapback]

Aragorn, your fervor to write is much appreciated. However, we would like to discourage people from holding their stories to merely get prizes. If you would like to be an integral part of the storylines team, as it seems you do, you will have to forego your want for recompense. Rest assured, that your work with storylines will be appreciated by all those who participate in the EL experience if you decide to help. That should be reward enough.

Also i noticed that there could be a conflict with your story and another that has already been posted. Precedence it awarded on a first come, first writen basis with Storylines unless a second version is deemed more appropriate. You can, however, write in conflict with other's stories if you wish. However, it will not be published in game. It will be referred to Eternal-lands.net in the even it is accepted as appropriate material.

I hope I have cleared a few things up for you that seemed to have caused some confusion. I look forward to working with you, should you decide to throw your lot in with the rest of us Storylines cooks :) .

Aragorn, your fervor to write is much appreciated.  However, we would like to discourage people from holding their stories to merely get prizes.  If you would like to be an integral part of the storylines team, as it seems you do, you will have to forego your want for recompense. Rest assured, that your work with storylines will be appreciated by all those who participate in the EL experience if you decide to help.  That should be reward enough.

Also i noticed that there could be a conflict with your story and another that has already been posted. Precedence it awarded on a first come, first writen basis with Storylines unless a second version is deemed more appropriate.  You can, however, write in conflict with other's stories if you wish.  However, it will not be published in game.  It will be referred to Eternal-lands.net in the even it is accepted as appropriate material.

I hope I have cleared a few things up for you that seemed to have caused some confusion.  I look forward to working with you, should you decide to throw your lot in with the rest of us Storylines cooks  :) .

177566[/snapback]

Plus, I couldn't understand what the story was trying to say other then it had something to do with a problem a year ago.

yeah im not doing it for prizes in 10minutes i already have a quest for EL

in 3hours i wroted a story( no problem i dont care if its not in the game,i like to write and thats all)

no prizes for me,i just doing it for the fun,for some thinking in this Brainless vacation :rolleyes: