Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ujio

Mitch3 - Steer clear of him

a few days ago somone called mitch3 bag traded me 150 fox furs for 750gc. he lied however and left me 12 bones instead. 12 bones is nowhere near 750gc and i want him to never do any business with anyone ever again. its not the fact that i am far too trusting to check his bag before i hand over the money, its the fact that he lied about what he had.he than challenged me in a pk match for the money back (which i would have lost because he was almost 1.5 times stronger than me). this is unacceptable. please steer clear of him every time.

Edited by Ujio

Guest scottygirl

i have heard of this mitch3 throughout el and he definitly seems to be creating an name for himself as a thief and all around bad guy, i'm sure that was his intention all along. as i don't know him personally i can't say anything about his personality. however he has effected (scammed) people that i am friends with and think that it is a cowerdous way to get out of working hard to aquire a good reputation in el. However my sugesstion to you in the future is to trade only with people you know and trust. and good luck in your future endevors. reguards. :unsure:

haha, who would want to buy mitch3 char?

173471[/snapback]

omg i know :P ... only $10 tho lmao :)

people dont start thinking mitch3 is me :unsure:

shiv i think your on forums more than your in el  :unsure:

you got more post than the mods..

173498[/snapback]

yeh i dont have acces to the game for 1 week - duhhhh

173501[/snapback]

so you done nearly 3000 post in a week? :lol:

dont think so duhhhh

You are wrong bofred.  :P

173450[/snapback]

if it isnt, i am wrong then and apologize.

back then i understood it that it was, also mitch3 said he is playing Cg, if it wasnt true i was busted :unsure:

u r busted, mitch is on our PK list, and why would CG let a 9 year old kid use his char ?

Yeh the new user is probly 12..who is he anyways your brother ? because it looks like you know alot of him :-/

wouldn't aiding an thief and scammer make you an accessory? I personally will never trade with you frogkill because you know who it is. Tell us who it is would be helping the community. Instead you choose to perpetuate thievery and scamming. Poop on you.

ur realy a ass bofred, keep thinking evry1 is CG

173454[/snapback]

Just for my interest, you still remember, why you got banned, do you?

Piper

I know to who the real mitch3 gave is char, but, because he is on his right to scam im not gonna reveal his real identity.

So many ppl do the same thing and I dont like to be a fag by exposing him. If he wants to tell us who he really is let him talk.

PS: No, its not me.

Regards,

epervier

Edited by epervier