Eternal Lands Official Forums
Pyewacket

Crabbyandrew

Just reposting this one, as the original post was in the doublek thread. could a mod please remove the remaining post on that thread?

Now...about this crabbyandrew10....

He's a bagjumper. Took my plate, cuisses and tit axe, along with sundry ess and pots and other lesser items. He then lied by saying he didnt have my bag when I pm'd him about it. However he was foolish enough to try to sell them on the market channel immediately following this lie.

After pming him again he offered to give them back and had me waiting around for a quarter of an hour for him to show, but then didnt show up.

As a consequence, he is now on the ACE lists, for pk (ok, unlikely to happen), do not trade, and no deathbag returns. I believe FAME has also added his name to their lists for this too, and the word will be spread to the ACE allies and friends.

I think I will also ask that he get excluded from being able to join in any competitions to which ACE has donated items. I realise its difficult to monitor the lesser items such as lower end armours and lesser weapons and dont expect him excluded from those, however I would prefer him not to be able to win any of our greaves (especially as I have taken the time to make these personally) or other rarer more expensive items.

I have seriously come to question my commitment to help other EL players as a result of this idiots actions. So if you dont already have contact with me, its unlikely I will be willing to help out from now on. Present EL friends and contacts, no worries am not turning all anakin on you just yet.

:) crabbyandrew10 is a two faced person in my book, he was asking for a training partner one day and i offered to train with him in the arena in WSC but then there was a newbie in that same room with us, s/he was probly exploring but andrew pked that person and was left with a bad wound. I offered to wait until his health came back up BUT get this, he pulls out a weapon me! then he attacks me naked! and says "im sorry i pked you, if i hadent used the weapon i would have died" and i was like; ........duh!!! what do you think!?! thats what training does! so he takes my healing essences -ME HE- and leaves! now im a healer and im big on those 2 particular items and it takes me nearly and entire hour to get it back and hes trying to force me to do stuff if i wanted my items back, by now im fully armed and after him chasing him around Seridia until he gives me my items back and asks if i wanted to train with him again so i decide to go tothe arena and he says hes inside the arena and just then *BAM* a EL bad boy Enius just walks into the arena and that was the last i heard from crabbyandrew10 beware he is everything that pyewacket mentioned. :(

:) crabbyandrew10 is a two faced person in my book, he was asking for a training partner one day and i offered to train with him in the arena in WSC but then there was a newbie in that same room with us, s/he was probly exploring but andrew pked that person and was left with a bad wound.  I offered to wait until his health came back up BUT get this, he pulls out a weapon me! then he attacks me naked!  and says "im sorry i pked you, if i hadent used the weapon i would have died" and i was like; ........duh!!! what do you think!?! thats what training does! so he takes my healing essences -ME HE- and leaves! now im a healer and im big on those 2 particular items and it takes me nearly and entire hour to get it back and hes trying to force me to do stuff if i wanted my items back, by now im fully armed and after him chasing him around Seridia until he gives me my items back and asks if i wanted to train with him again so i decide to go tothe arena and he says hes inside the arena and just then *BAM* a EL bad boy Enius just walks into the arena and that was the last i heard from crabbyandrew10 beware he is everything that pyewacket mentioned.  :)

177977[/snapback]

Don't feel too bad.. I went in arena naked and he attacked me w/ full armor and a tit weapon.. got that armor and his weapon. :) All you have to do is walk in the arena and say 'i'm low lvl and weak..' and he'll attack you.

(To the pests) Don't even pull the 'you're tricking newbs!' card because he's pked tons of people and doesn't deserve immunity from his own actions.

;) Yes Crabbyandrew is also on the Fame PK list,blacklist,no deathbags returned and such and yes the news i spreaded :) so I hope His life In EL is terrible Im sorry to say it but anyway....... :)

Crabbyandrew10 begged me for items when he first started playing. I believe he was in storage for 10 hours straight simply begging.

All of these stories seem to parallel what alchmaster has done.