Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingMarc

Where do I get the HEALTH SIGIL

No, just not looking in the right place. Need to go to the Magic shops in WhiteStone, which are in Grahm's Village, and WhiteStone City. They are at the yellow dots on the map.

I can't remember which one sells the sigil...

Guest HEALTH SIGILS!

I'm having exactly the same problem. the health sigil isn't in the Grahms magic shop, and the increase sigil isn't in the other one       ??????

Yes they are, if you still have problems contact me in game. (Note that the shops won't offer sigils to you which you already have).

(Btw, it makes life a lot easier for everyone (including you) if you try first in-game, channel 1 or #help_me, or give a character name here)

Edited by revi

Guest Auna / Chknegg

When you first talk to the shop owners, make sure you aren't selecting "(1) buy items" but are selecting "(3) buy sigils". I almost made a post here stating I had the same issue but as I was about to edit a video of my experience with the shops, I noticed that I had overlooked option 3.

I've gotten too used to either old MMORPGs I've played for over a decade that I can play on auto-pilot and new MMORPGs that don't require much reading where I sometimes forget that I need to actually read the NPC dialog and menu options. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this