Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FRoGkiLL

YunDoo

I saved his bag in mortos temple and he wasnt grateful at all(ignorant peice of ****. i picked his bag up because other people were around and when he came back i asked him to name what he had... so he went crazy accusing me of bagjumping and thieving. I still even gave his things back after the cheek then he told me "i wasn't in the mood you smeging smeger".thanks for my bag nicest person in EL would be nice :(

:D -->[iF YOU SEE HIM DIE TAKE HIS BAG]<--(he uses n00by armour but who cares) :D

I saved for a guy likw that once. When he demanded his stuff back after flaming me, I put in the trade window, when he clicked his x I clicked abort and said: "You know what im going to need three means of identification." LOL he got so pissed.

my general rule is that if they cant tell me at least a couple of items that they lost then i dont give them the bag. too many people who claim bags that arnt theirs.

FROGKILL made a bomber char to kill his allie, but we found out and he got kicked out vikings..

i agree with halaker, frogger isn't very nice to make a bomb to blow up a chicken! bad froggy, i don't like that at all. in my book that is a no no.

and as for teaming, lol, u one to talk hala. olol

Frogkill bagjumped Noclaf's deathbag and sold the items on market channel 30 seconds later.

172059[/snapback]

WTF you on about... who is noclaf?? and where did this happen??

IM NO BAGJUMPER(only to enemys)

FROGKILL made a bomber char to kill his allie, but we found out and he got kicked out vikings..

171596[/snapback]

:ph34r: Chickengeorge is a well known bagjumper/scammer.. :blink: he can't take a bombing??

Frogkill u should be one to talk...you told me we would have a fair fight and you and your friends teamed up on me. :ph34r:

171580[/snapback]

halaker you were in CA$H at that time right??

You should have known your enemies!!! :lol:

Edited by FRoGkiLL