Eternal Lands Official Forums
ttlanhil

Map Collection

Back when http://o.tfm.ro was often unavailable, I decided to package up the maps from there and make them available for download.

This is just as one zip file, rather than a bunch of individual maps, so it takes about half as long to download them.

Since then, I've also added a map for the non-pk NC cave (author unknown), KF and TD maps by hiko_seijuro, and magic school map by vanyel.

The maps are linked to from AID's forums, or you can click here to go to the info/download page.

If anyone objects to their maps (not those of someone else, unless you have reason to pass the message on) being here, let me know.

If you have other maps, also, please let me know where I can get a copy and add to the file.

<edit> ripway seems to be messed up. the old link is here, you can try it if you want

<new info>

NC cave map from here, looks to be the same one as I previously had, but has not gone through a shrinking and enlarging, so slightly better quality.

tirnym and morcraven maps from here

the TG garg cave from here by hiko will be included in the next update

Edited by ttlanhil

Is there anyway to pick the Nordcarn cave map from that forums or any other place with a better qualitty? For me at least it saves as 288x288 and I have to resize and index the palette to make the pic display in the game.

And, there is also a map of the garg cave in Tarsengaard somewhere in these forums, I got it from here, but can't find the right post. I think that was also from hiko_seijuro (almost sure, but don't remember).

Is there anyway to pick the Nordcarn cave map from that forums or any other place with a better qualitty? For me at least it saves as 288x288 and I have to resize and index the palette to make the pic display in the game.

I think thats an issue of the webhost that has the image, though not sure. I remember having to adjust it before I could use it (the usable one is in the mappack, of course)

And, there is also a map of the garg cave in Tarsengaard somewhere in these forums, I got it from here, but can't find the right post. I think that was also from hiko_seijuro (almost sure, but don't remember).

166405[/snapback]

cool, thanks, I'll have a look

<update>

after prowling the forums (yay for search) I found a few more: NC map by yellow_man should be better quality.

I'm also assessing some other maps I found on the forums, to se eif they're better than currently available

Edited by ttlanhil

Hi,

I made a set of maps, on which all ressources and doors are marked. So, if you use them, be sure that they dont tell you anything, you don't want to know yet, or want to explore by yourself.

In this package are generated maps for all dungeons, and adapted overlays for all existing maps (I didnt want to destroy the great artwork).

@Ops: If you think these maps tell too much, please inform me, and I will remove them immediately.

@Users: If you find any flowers ore ressources are marked wrong, tell me at el [at] kore-nordmann [dot] de

Map package: http://kore-nordmann.de/stuff/sco_mapset.zip

Regards,

Theben

Some additional description:

You cant walk the black regions. Surprised?

Translations for the abbreviations:

SF: SunFlower
 BL: Blue Lupine
WAL: White Asiatic Lilly
  I: Impatiens
 BR: Black Rose
BSF: Blue Star Flower
CHR: CHRysanthenum
 TL: Tiger Lilly
 RR: Red Rose
  L: Liliacs
 RS: Red Snapdragons
 BL: Blue Lupine
 SC: Swamp Candles
  Q: Quartz
 RQ: Rose Quartz
 BQ: Blue Quartz
  V: Vegetables
  F: Fruits
  C: Coal
 GO: Gold Ore
 IO: Iron Ore
SUL: SULfur
 SO: Silver Ore
 CC: CaCtus
  E: Emeralds
  S: Sapphires
  R: Ruby
  D: Diamond
 TO: Titanium Ore
  B: Branches
  W: Wood

166405[/snapback]

I found the thread with that map, is this:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...topic=14902&hl=

Now you can add another map to the collection! :P And yes, it is also from hiko_seijuro.

I've uploaded a new version. A few more maps by vanyel now, including the TG mage school maze (It's not used by the game though, you have to open it in an image viewer to benefit)

Sorry to post here. Here is link to all maps I have made:

http://vanyelsv0.tripod.com/maps/

What is included:

WS, DP, MM, TG, Tirnym, TD, KF, Magic School, TG insided (including garg cave), TG crypt, NC south cave, MM cave and Meep (DP storage, NC storage and some secret insides form different maps). I haven't mark resources, except one - DP. There are actually 15 pictures, I don't know why last is not visible :/ - to get to it, go to 14th picture and click next, then click 'view full-size image'. I hope some of those maps will be in ttlanhil mappack (not all though, probably, he prefers ones with resources marked :D ).

regards

vanyel

PS. Sorry ttlanhil, for posting here.

PS. Sorry ttlanhil, for posting here.

171848[/snapback]

Why?

nearly all the maps I have are from either o.tfm.ro (which dun seem to get updated or added to much) or from you...