Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

Harryw Bag Jumper

:ph34r: i was trading at votd put my stuff in a bag 30 vials ,harryw then jumped on bag cos i miss clicked and moved off it i said can i have the bag he said yes all was in it was 5gc,i called him bag thief,he said im not thief heres your bag all was in it was 5 vials ,dont trust him

I see I'm not the only person who he has tried to scam. He tried to sell me 6 ef's claiming they were efe's. I posted about him last week here and a few people said no way he was a scammer. Now we can all see what he really is. BTW i saw he was in jedi then in Rich.Wonder if they know he is a scam artist?

I see I'm not the only person who he has tried to scam. He tried to sell me 6 ef's claiming they were efe's. I posted about him last week here and a few people said no way he was a scammer. Now we can all see what he really is. BTW i saw he was in jedi then in Rich.Wonder if they know he is a scam artist?

164482[/snapback]

RICH knows. He scammed someone in the guild. He lured them into a pk map and Tresh killed them, but tresh didn't kill harryw.

Perhaps there is a connection there as well? :huh: