Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banshen

Bond11 Bagjumping Coward

i was doing a trade with thyralax when some guy called bond11 bag jumped. he took 33 beaver furs and 35 brow rabbit furs then when i went to pm him he ignored then went offline.

you are on both our guild pk lists. and if i ever see you fighting monsters i will get 100 HE and 100 magic ess and keep healing the monsters or animal till you DIE and take your stuff and not give it back till the furs are returned.

Edited by Banshen

just so everyone knows i am not bond11 or any other 007-related character besides 007

164957[/snapback]

lol ok 007-James Bond ;)

lol na 007 has nothing to do with bond11 , may i say that i havnt seen bon11 on since this incident so i think it could have been a character created to bag jump. theres probably another new one created now anyway.

just letting people know that this guy is back.... he/she disappeared for about a month and has been back on for a while. looked at his/her stats and phys is like 44 and thats all so it seems that the characters been made for cheating or harvesting carrying muling etc but i can only speculate. spoke to mod about it and they are keeping watch as they too thought it was a bit strange their stats.. just be aware of him/her. dont buy sell trade anythign off them.