Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alderan

Info About Dragons Please

i have another story idea, but i need the info about the eternal lands dragons first, so i dont write something that would conflict with it. I want to enter the story in the contest when i finish it, and since the contest ends in 5 days i would really like to get a link to the official story for the dragons (if there is one) or at least post a reply with some info about dragons sometime soon please.

[edit] after a little searching i found kayliana's story of the last dragons. but since thats not in the official history anymore, is there a history of the dragons at all now? i would really like to get on with writing my story idea, but i gotta get my questions answered first.

Edited by Alderan

Nope. No history of Dragons that we know of, much. Read Saii's "A History of the Lands", and "The Main EL story" - that's basically all we've got for now.

In other words:

- Created by Aluwen

- Oldest of the Races

- Lots of magic

- Two of the first/most powerful: Kaysel, Iringold.

-Lyn-

Welcome back, Kay. :D I saw your other thread in the Greetings Forum, but wondered whether you would still want to take part in Storylines. All of your old stories are still preserved here... I've got them archived in the Storylines POD thread (look at the second post: Storylines Status). If you want, they can be reinstated and merged... but there would be some continuity issues to be worked out, yes. Let me know what Roja says.

-Lyn-

Which story did you put for the contest, by the way, Alderan? I'm curious to read it...I'll look though, I'm just being lazy...will prolly find it before I get a response! *grins*

167516[/snapback]

i sumbitted "The Monster of the Ghealan Sea" and "The War of the Valley" but "the war of the valley" has alot more errors than "the monster of the ghealan sea" because i wrote most of it ages ago o0