Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Creepin_Death

Harryw

This guy PMed me for the last couple days begging for stuff. Then I tell him"you want gold bring me a few efes." A few min latter all of a sudden he PMs me and says he has 6. LOL yea right. So I take the time to go meet the guy and he trys to pass off normal fe's as efe's. I was already suspicious of the guy plus a few people told me to watch out with this guy cause he is a scammer.

This is the best part. Before the trade he tells me he is dead broke. After he tells me he bought these 6 efe for a lot of money and "he" got scammed. Now he wants me to feel sorry for him after he tries to scam me and give him stuff free. I finally had to put him on ignore cause people who refuse to work and beg for stuff really get on my nerves specially when they try to scam me.

Moral of the store...Look at things that people are trying to trade you. Saved me from being scammed for 6 fake efes ;)

Edited by Creepin_Death

ill make sure not to pm him but he doesnt seem like hes that rich walks around naked

walking around "naked" (no armor, no fur clothes) is not such a big deal, as you never truly appear naked, and equipment can take up carrying capacity for people who like to carry alot (harvesters, etc.).

well, sure, I only put my kit on when I'm going hunting for tougher stuff, and I have about 75k liquid capital handy.

i know harryw and he is very rich he is no scammer and how would he got hold of 6 fake efes

Funny this guy harryw was telling me how broke he was and begging me for free stuff even before he tried to scam me. He was pretty noobish so I have no idea how he could be so rich? Plus he asked me a ton of questions about the game and how to make things. Either he is a noob or it was all part of the scam acting like a noob. :blink: I have no idea. Either way, I was too smart for him and he didn't get a cent from me except the fur cloak I gave him on the first day he started begging me for things. I don't know too many people who beg for fur cloaks.

Well, groedius it appears your friend who is very rich is bag jumping now. Could you be one in the same person...I wonder :D

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...topic=14945&hl=

164485[/snapback]

I thought the very same thing myself..