Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

Daxon

OH oh!!! New game!!!  How many guilds has Daxon NOT been kicked from?  ;)

JaneMuffin

162607[/snapback]

He was never kicked from W&W. He left to maintain peace after a slight difference of opinion.

I think it says a lot about honour when someone leaves a guild to not cause trouble in that guild. It takes courage to do so and still remain friends with most all members.

Daxon will always be a friend to W&W and his tag will be kept safe.

The moral to this story?

Its VERY easy to piss ppl off..especialy when you dont know the whole truth.

Better think why someone acts the way he does..and talk to that person..before jumping to conclusions..you might hit rockbottom doing that one day :o

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

He was never kicked from W&W. He left to maintain peace after a slight difference of opinion.

I think it says a lot about honour when someone leaves a guild  to not cause trouble in that guild. It takes courage to do so and still remain friends with most all members.

Daxon will always be a friend to W&W and his tag will be kept safe.

The moral to this story?

Its VERY easy to piss ppl off..especialy when you dont know the whole truth.

Better think why someone acts the way he does..and talk to that person..before jumping to conclusions..you might hit rockbottom doing that one day ;)

Jez

162868[/snapback]

Nah, I dont mind Dax being mad at me, I think it make EL a better place esspecially when he PMs me those special PM of his :o

Dax is my favorite new sport :P Plus he knows he loves me, just needs to admit it :P

Plus I was not trying to flame him, just a lil joke, I am sure everone has asked the question to themselves before :)

JaneMuffin

Nah, I dont mind Dax being mad at me, I think it make EL a better place esspecially when he PMs me those special PM of his :o

Dax is my favorite new sport :P Plus he knows he loves me, just needs to admit it :P

Plus I was not trying to flame him, just a lil joke, I am sure everone has asked the question to themselves before :)

JaneMuffin

162869[/snapback]

Jane,

I only used your quote as an example..almost the whole topic that i took it from was about pissing Daxon off. I just want to show ppl that theres more sides to one story..and that ppl SHOULD try and listen to both sides before drawing (the wrong) conclusions, rather then just go with the flow..coz it 'feels good'to flame someone..

What is it with some ppl, do you feel stronger whne more ppl are 'behind' you when you attack someone?

Beware..that same 'good feeling'will be used against you..someday..

Dare to be an individual..dont be a silly sheep and floow the herd..think for yourself..instead of believe instantly what you are told..;)

Again..Jane..this is NOT directed straight to you..but to all of those reading this..and who think its brave and tough to call ppl names before forming an opinion themselves :)

Jez

Jane,

I only used your quote as an example..almost the whole topic that i took it from was about pissing Daxon off. I just want to show ppl that theres more sides to one story..and that ppl SHOULD try and listen to both sides before drawing (the wrong) conclusions, rather then just go with the flow..coz it 'feels good'to flame someone..

What is it with some ppl, do you feel stronger whne more ppl are 'behind' you when you attack someone?

Beware..that same 'good feeling'will be used against you..someday..

Dare to be an individual..dont be a silly sheep and floow the herd..think for yourself..instead of believe instantly what you are told..:P

Again..Jane..this is NOT directed straight to you..but to all of those reading this..and who think its brave and tough to call ppl names before forming an opinion themselves :)

Jez

162875[/snapback]

I agree 100% with you I rarely form an opinion about anyone, until I have had direct poositive/negative contact with them. I think everyone should do this. As a matter of fact, when (she who must not be mentioned) left, I emailed her a nice goodbye letter and wished her luck in her new game.

See! I can play nice too :P

One last thing, poking fun at people (in a joking manner) is not nessicarily a flame. Like I said before, I know Dax and I are realy good at getting each others goats (While leaving Dlerchs sheep alone ;) ) but I am pretty sure it's juts as fun for him as it is for me. :)

Seriously Dax, if I offended you I am sorry, but somehow I know I did not because you like it as much as I do :o

Now lets get back to it!

Dax, How bout them yankees! :lol:

JaneMuffin

And Jez, thanks for being a good role model to all of us :) oh and, Mods rock! Keep up the good work :)

Dax is teh man. He was the only one respectful and honorable enough to get the cash with me and attempt to revive GarD , after it was murdered by Minion.