Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moebird

Bag Jumper

I was killed in Tarsengaard, One of my guild mates was on the way to get my death bag and saw godfathernoodle take the bag and refuse ti give it back. When i got back, I also PM'd godfathernoodle and he refused to return my property. Godfathernoodle is a bagjumper and a thief.

i have 1 thing to say about this game and that is what is wrong with taking peoples stuff when they die it happens on every other game and it dont really matter it happens on games like runescape etc

i have 1 thing to say about this game and that is what is wrong with taking peoples stuff when they die it happens on every other game and it dont really matter it happens on games  like runescape etc

163748[/snapback]

It's a player-honor rule, not a real game rule, that you don't take someone else's deathbag. I don't know about other games, but at least in one other I play, there is a coded "honor system" where you get flagged for looting corpses, and there are real consequences for it. This game has nothing of the sort, except what the players enforce themselves in this area.

While "bagjumpers" exist, I don't think you'll find any game where the majority support unfettered bagjumping. Just a thing of "I had such and such stuff, and I don't want to lose it."