Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Mind

Mr_hero And Reborn

They are probably the same person. Mr_Hero bagjumped my guild in the mine and then stood on the bag while reborn (who is probably the same person) ran from storage and back with our ores. He only stopped when we surrounded him and made it impossible to continue trading due to the distance.

At that point, we made a hole for him to get out and he ran away like a little girl. :blink:

Edited by Mr.Mind

except that a second char was already doing running, which would mean multi chars helping each other first

They are probably the same person.  Mr_Hero bagjumped my guild in the mine and then stood on the bag while reborn (who is probably the same person) ran from storage and back with our ores.  He only stopped when we surrounded him and made it impossible to continue trading due to the distance.

At that point, we made a hole for him to get out and he ran away like a little girl. :D

160096[/snapback]

1. Bag Jumping, legal

2. Muling, two characters working together, Illegal, but logs needed to be checked to verify they are the same person.

3. Blocking path, Illegal, but possibly with cause. Did you use a #abuse for the muling?

3. Blocking path, Illegal, but possibly with cause. Did you use a #abuse for the muling?

160162[/snapback]

Yes I did a #abuse with no responce. Only after that was when we blocked his path. <_<

Eventually rebel was able to contact a mod for us.