Sign in to follow this  
OutThisLife

Do You Want..

Do you want EL to go big?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want EL to go big?

• Yes
    • No

In big I mean 2000+ players on at the same time. This would certainly ruin the way mods do things, this is the main reason for this post. Why are mods forced to be online all the time to enforce the rules? This is a very serious issue, because if EL got big there are about 10 mods and 3 on at a time. There are many NH's, but that can't really enforce the rules. You need to be able to save the logs if something is being done illegally in a certain file, etc. Anyways, vote.

When EL will become bigger, we'll have multiple servers, each with it's own NHs/mods. And maybe we'll even be able to PAY someone to policing in the game (fulltime).

When EL will become bigger, we'll have multiple servers, each with it's own NHs/mods. And maybe we'll even be able to PAY someone to policing in the game (fulltime).

Hmm, okay.

Edited by OutThisLife

Such as?

153557[/snapback]

Maybe a more emphatic yes/no, or an "I don't care", or something with a chicken. j/k on the chicken part.

In big I mean 2000+ players on at the same time.

Hell, no! I like EL the way it is now. It's laggy enough anyway...

If both moderation and development can face the groth rate, I dont see any reason why EL community should not grow. But even if there are concerns, well, what would you do? Limit registrations? We only can hope that we don't get overrun. Or, well we could piss off the new players and make them leave :( (j/k). I don't expect EL will grow too fast though as long as it stays as unfinished as it is now.

With regards

Lachesis

Maybe a more emphatic yes/no, or an "I don't care", or something with a chicken.  j/k on the chicken part.

153564[/snapback]

What about llamas? :(

i voted yes cause i think its a great game and i think the developers have done a fantastic job!

153540[/snapback]

ditto :(

I voted no, this is because with that many players I doubt el could stay free and I am too stingy to p2p as of yet. Also Too many players was one the reasons I left FFXI, too many players= too many disclipline problems. (just my 2 cents)

153527[/snapback]

where do i sign up?? :P i like el small but on the other hand if it was a big game that means more money witch could possibly mean more updates and such

maybe you guys can get someone to invest in your game or something:P

Well I personally wouldn't like EL to become World Wide Big MMORPG because i like it the way it is i know alot of people and it's fun - although it would make good money for the Developers if EL was bigger :rolleyes: But then if it does ever become big everyone will be a stranger you'd be on your own totaly without a guild rather now you have loads of friends you know no the people and there aren't many scammers whilst you look at Habbo hotel and all the scammers in it.

So my vote gets a no. I like EL the way it is :P

it is a great game, but i voted no. cause there are still mutiple problems with scammers and bagjumpers as it is. and the market is just whacked out, in my opinion. but if all these things were, somehow, fixed, i'd be all for it. but what does a lowly players opinion matter >.>

Ok my answer is YES and NO.

IF WE GONNA HAVE A BIG EL WE NEED 20 MORE MAPS, 4 MORE RACES, 10 MORE MONSTERS, NO MORE LAGS FOR MODEM USERS, 10 MORE NHS AND MODS, 10 MORE SKILLSS AND ......(!)

IF ENTROPY/ROJA CANNT MAKE THIS MY ANSWER IS NO.

I am still confused as to why people think Runescape is better than Eternal Lands. This game is the BEST free MMORPG on the market and it just needs to be marketed more to people and I'm sure it could become famous like Runescape.

-Tzale

I totally agree with u Tzale,

EL is da best! ;)

Yes, the idea is that if EL becomes big, so we can actually live off it, and maybe hire some full time developers as well (yes, I know, dreams) then there will be more upates, contests, etc.

As for the community getting thiner, due to too many players, well, like I said, there will be multipel separate servers, so this will minimize that issue.

Yes, the idea is that if EL becomes big, so we can actually live off it, and maybe hire some full time developers as well (yes, I know, dreams) then there will be more upates, contests, etc.

As for the community getting thiner, due to too many players, well, like I said, there will be multipel separate servers, so this will minimize that issue.

154847[/snapback]

Well ok, but make a server just for the original players so that we can still hang without the newbs. :D

Well ok, but make a server just for the original players so that we can still hang without the newbs.  :D

154862[/snapback]

depends where you draw the line for "original". I've been here only since January, and most would probly call me a newb.