Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tanyia

Zames

Just a notice that you should watch out for Zames-he bagjumped 2 of my guildies today. Stole mirror and full plate from sg1, and also bagjumped nickm.

He is now on our pk list.

As well as jumping mitch3 and killing satanslave while he was afk... bunch of us tried to get him, but he made off with a bunch of stuff thanks to his diss rings. We certainly got him though. :P

I'll push for him to be added to HIM's pk list, Tanyia.

I will talk to HUSL and see if we can't put him on our bot's ignore list and our pk list.

if i happen to be in a pkmap sometimes after my training and i spot him he'll be dead if i get a mirror cloak from him i'll give it back to your guild tanyia but if i get plate i think i'll get greedy lol :P ...

well he was in KF today with a steel chain and such i was able to attack him even tho he runs most of the time before you can.. but he dissed after i hit him a few times so gone chance of stuff retrieval ...

its funny his brothers a nice guy and hes such a jerk(brother is rend)

Guest skaar
Just a notice that you should watch out for Zames-he bagjumped 2 of my guildies today.  Stole mirror and full plate from sg1, and also bagjumped nickm.

He is now on our pk list.

151847[/snapback]

erm, why the heck u trade mirror cloak and full pl8 in bag? ;)

no bagtrade - no bagjump - same old story

some ppl will never learn <_<

erm, why the heck u trade mirror cloak and full pl8 in bag? huh.gif

no bagtrade - no bagjump - same old story

some ppl will never learn  <_<

Request: Before you imply that someone is stupid, please know what actually happened :blink:

They were not bagtrading...their restore failed one too many times while training (sg1's failed about 10-12 times in a row) and they died. It just so happened that Zames was there to pick up their drops. This warning is meant to say this: "If you are training and you see Zames near by, don't fight anything that gives you a chance of dying, because you can forget about getting your stuff back if you die."

Edited by Tanyia

I wasn't the one training...:D

justice, it is our choice who is or is not on our pk list ;) As I said, some new information was presented that no longer justifies Zames being on ours.

And why are we being flamed for posting about a bagjumper? I do not get it...

Edited by Tanyia

today 10/05/05 i killed zames when he entered the arena he was a big help cuz i needed a sword and he dropped the one he had on him ;)

couldn't take all stuff cuz rend came in and attacked me anywayz i hope i did you a pleasure with this tanyia