Eternal Lands Official Forums
warangel

The whole truth of me (100% truth)

i will start this post by saying knight palladin isnt very nice and silvara isnt nice either. They pawn me even though i am in their guild alliances. Anyways for anyone who cares this is my whole pking backround summed up. First ipked a couple noobs for some tit chain then i bagjumped some person supposedly. This is where it gets intersting I decided i was poor and my good friend devilofwar decided he was also poor so we made a deal he would befirend victims in the arena and i would kill them. We made good profit out of this for quite ahwile then one day happy but sad day we pwned green ganjaking and got his titanium axe yay! (which we still havent split yet) but silvara was a witness oh no!. silvara seemed to start unraveling the truth so me and devilofwar had a fake fight to take some of the blame off him if she found out i pwned him and secretly gave it back. And that is where i am now with an enemy i have never hurt that wont stop complaining or trying to get ppl like kp to pwn me well silvara this is the truth here it is no more no less. I have repented my wrong doings but still no reprieve and that is that.

hey..next time please don't start 3 threads on the same subject....and try using some punctuation in your paragraph there to make it more readable, eh? :ph34r:

********************disclaimer***************************

devilofwar does not oppenly admit to these actions.s/he does not take any responsibility to the deaths of greenganjaking or any others including himself. This post has not been done in coalition with and or with the consent of devilofwar. This disclaimer has been made willingly and not unwillingly by me and there should be no questions about the guiltyness of devilofwar.

It sounds like he doesn't want Knight_paladin and Silvara PKing him anymore because he was only an accomplice?

Silvara has every right to PK you untill the axe is returned :ph34r:

LOrd-Vermor one silvara has no right i dont think she was even in his guild and two silvara isnt trying to pk me she just trying to stick me on every single high lvl players pk list. And three the axe was already lost.

(which we still havent split yet)

doesnt sound like u lost it ?

She does have a right to promote a community she sees fit as long as she stays within the rules of the game. If that means helping people that she deems nice and friendly, that is her right. If that means PKing those who have tricked and scammed others that is also her right.

It sounds to me that you want to scam but don't want any retribution. Uh... Tough. You scammed others, now you're on the receiving end. I hope it was worth it.

It gets better.

It seems that Silvara even saved his death bag AFTER this incident. How dare her do such a thing! :P

Silvara has been one of my friends ingame since I started. She wouldn't do things that she did not believe were right, warangel. You were deceiving people and your payday is finally here. Get over it.

Ok, Silvara can't seem to get onto the forums to reply so she asked me to reply for her. Here is the chatlog of her comments to this story:

[PM from Silvara: i did not stick warangel on high lvl ppls PK lists, it was no secret that you challenged me to a duel]

[PM from Silvara: and you did not show up for the duel either]

[PM from Silvara: ppl asked me who i had a duel with, i answered you, my friends took it from there]

[PM from Silvara: you can NOT claim you have alliance with my guild]

[PM from Silvara: if you say that devilofwar has no affiliation with you]

[PM from Silvara: greenganjaking is my friend, i am friends with his guild, which at the time, was love.]

[PM from Silvara: i was not the only one after you either for you killing him]

[PM from Silvara: i had no idea what affiliation, if any, that devilofwar had with you]

[PM from Silvara: i was after you for killing ggk, and various newbie friends of mine]

[PM from Silvara: you had no guild at the time, so you cant claim guild alliance from that]

[PM from Silvara: i did not set knight_paladin on you, he personally dislikes you]

[PM from Silvara: i did return your bag, and at no cost to you]

[PM from Silvara: i do not care if the axe was lost, i will kill you if i can for the principle of it]

[PM from Silvara: also, as you did not explain the rigged ff, which happened to be against my guildie, that would not stop my challenge to you]

[PM from Silvara: that would have the opposite effect, or are you too shortsighted to notice that?]

[PM from Silvara: i AM trying to PK you, you ran away.]

[PM from Silvara: you also left el for a while, and according to others, youre back but being killed]

[PM from Silvara: only reason im not the one killing you is because i walk too slow]

[PM from Silvara: as i have stopped training in el, i could care less what happens to you. if high lvl ppl kill you, then thats that.]

Wait, wait. So let me get this, warangel. You went and ganged up on someone, and bagjumped him. That is, after beating up a bunch of newbies and bag-jumping THEM. Scammed some other people, too. But you post here when someone gets mad over it and decides to pk you? Well, well, looks like we have a little spoiled brat on our hands. Can't handle the fact that you are getting dished out some of your own medicine? Well, guess what? Keep that attitude, and it's gonna be happening a lot more.

-Kinger

P.s.: sorry to any of te mods if the post was a little nasty. It's just that sometimes people's stupidity and arrogance is impresive.

i will start this post by saying knight palladin isnt very nice and silvara isnt nice either. They pawn me even though i am in their guild alliances. Anyways for anyone who cares this is my whole pking backround summed up. First ipked a couple noobs for some tit chain then i bagjumped some person supposedly. This is where it gets intersting I decided i was poor and my good friend devilofwar decided he was also poor so we made a deal he would befirend victims in the arena and i would kill them. We made good profit out of this for quite ahwile then one day happy but sad day we pwned green ganjaking and got his titanium axe yay! (which we still havent split yet) but silvara was a witness oh no!. silvara seemed to start unraveling the truth so me and devilofwar had a fake fight to take some of the blame off him if she found out i pwned him and secretly gave it back. And that is where i am now with an enemy i have never hurt that wont stop complaining or trying to get ppl like kp to pwn me well silvara this is the truth here it is no more no less. I have repented my wrong doings but still no reprieve and that is that.

First of all, stop saying "pwn", it makes you sound like an idiot. Secondly, Silvara never does anything without reason and from what you've said, you deserve everything that's happening to you. If you can't deal with the consequences, don't go through with the action.

omg this thread is pretty pointless. warangel is well known for his bagjumping and luring ppl to pk-maps and will have hard work to get rid of this attitude. for me he'll prolly never get that status.

and silvara might do what every non-fighter skilled in politics can do. getting a bad image for the ebul player.

im doing that too if some1 is doing some legal but very unhonorable stuff like scamming, overpricing n00bs, bagjumping, luring, etc.

i just made a player not to buy a gen-axe from mythicdragon as he already scammed a friend, so the natural circle is closing..... :ph34r:

why aren't you all more like me?

when i see a scammer or bagjumper or whatever evil he is doing in my guild i don't immediattly kick.. i believe in the good side of people. i give them second chances, rarely a third one tho.. when i give them a second chance the decision is with them become a good person or keep screwing up and make worse what is bad already. if it worsens i kick them if they become better i'd let them stay in my guild.

try doing this with warangel forget about what he has done in the past and see how he acts now. if he regrets that he has done bad things and becomes a better person then stop pking him and stuff and become friends instead of fighting him. if he keeps doing bad things then go on with the pummeling with my permission.

thats just my opinion on how to treat people.. they all deserve a second chance

Alright everyone godddd!!!!! for the last time i am not really posting this to prevent people from pking me people were asking questions i was getting edgy i heard the heart beat under the floor and then i decided oh wow why not give silvara the satisfatcion she deserves and admit to the wrong doings so she will stop bothering me and posting a ton of crap. I have been atacked and lost nothing but some troll eggs i am not complaining just posting this for silvara but silvara hasent even read it so it is pointless

ok warangel pmed me ingame and we had a little chat..

i'm going now for abit but in a few hours lets say in 2 hours from now i'll be in votd tavern if you don't like warangel plz drop by and i'll have a chat with everyone who wants i'd really like it if some of you would show up because how long i'll wait in the tavern depends on how many people will come and have a talk with me and maybe warangel if he would like to be there too

*edit*

P.S if you come plz don't start flaming at him right away if he would be present there but first listen what i have to say before you would add comments

Edited by ssjgohan

ok warangel pmed me ingame and we had a little chat..

i'm going now for abit but in a few hours lets say in 2 hours from now i'll be in votd tavern if you don't like warangel plz drop by and i'll have a chat with everyone who wants i'd really like it if some of you would show up because how long i'll wait in the tavern depends on how many people will come and have a talk with me and maybe warangel if he would like to be there too

*edit*

P.S if you come plz don't start flaming at him right away if he would be present there but first listen what i have to say before you would add comments

Could you post a chatlog for people who weren't there, but still are interested in this?

W hat war and devil did was not aginst the rules yet was a bad decision i think thet they should have a bad rep but not be killed by everyone thet meets them if they stop doing it then there rep will get better thats how the game is i got blamed for stealing rebels bag (which i didint steal) i even tryd to help him out then he tryd to make me look bad so i proved him wrong by makeing him look like a idiot this game shouldint even have your stuff drop when you die that leeds to conflict that is un needed but back on topic war and devil you guys dont need to come here and complain simply because it will get you nothing but more disrepsect just play the game be respectfull dont steal peoples stuff return it and you will be liked eventually KP hates me but i dotn care because the majority of the game hates him because hes mean to everyone just about he killd my guildie after he said he wouldint then ganked his stuff thats how people are and theres nothing you can do

W hat war and devil did was not aginst the rules yet was a bad decision i think thet they should have a bad rep but not be killed by everyone thet meets them if they stop doing it then there rep will get better thats how the game is i got blamed for stealing rebels bag (which i didint steal) i even tryd to help him out then he tryd to make me look bad so i proved him wrong by makeing him look like a idiot this game shouldint even have your stuff drop when you die that leeds to conflict that is un needed but back on topic war and devil you guys dont need to come here and complain simply because it will get you nothing but more disrepsect just play the game be respectfull dont steal peoples stuff return it and you will be liked eventually KP hates me but i dotn care because the majority of the game hates him because hes mean to everyone just about he killd my guildie after he said he wouldint then ganked his stuff thats how people are and theres nothing you can do

And not a single full stop! What is it with the . button that some people seem to hate?

Look, it's easy ............. see?!

Edited by MarantZ

:lol: Awww man I love it when I find a really funny thread like this one!! Just so ya know GGK is also a friend of mine, so forgive me if I laugh my ass off that finally someone who was acting like an asshole, is getting a little dose of what payback is all about!! War.....if you make an enemy on here, they tend to remember you for quite sometime, personally, I`d be more than happy to see ya killed EVERYTIME ya set foot in a PK map :) Scammers and bagjumpers DONT deserve a 2nd chance, why should they, he said they haven`t split the Axe yet......I didn`t see any mention of giving the Axe back to GGK, maybe if you did that, people MIGHT start to forgive you. People like you give the game a bad name, new players are just that, NEW, some haven`t been playing long, and yet you prey on them, lure them into a PK area, and then you and ya buddy double team them?! Wow you brave man, I`m SO impressed, but did you ever stop to think of what you were doing to new players, they start a game, 10 mins later they`re being scammed by the likes of you, sets a real good example doesn`t it?? You`re no better than the idiots that sit on spawns in online shoot um ups, just so they can kill people before they have a chance to react. If you dont like the heat, stay out of the kitchen, as the old saying goes, you started the war, you deal with it, and if you cant, well, I think you know the option. EL would be a much better place without the idiots like you, yes what you did isn`t illegal in the game, but it doesn`t make it right, or clever. Silvara, keep up the good work :D

Heh, even I would kill you if I could, but I can't play the game at the moment.

The 100% truth is that warangel is not to be trusted. His nature is greed.