Eternal Lands Official Forums

Yes, I have already tried Allegiance - yet there is a problem.

It won't allow me to log into lobby :)

153409[/snapback]

assuming you tried to log in using the ASGS, red icon, then you must be on a network or something with a proxy/firewall, thats why they have a helpline forum :D.

try

Not an mmorpg for a reason, because mmorpg's are about being addicted to the game,  where you are judjed by a bullshit collection of #'s that you spend hours raising them, only to have all your friends leave while you try to stay and hold it together even though all your friends are gone except the mods who slowly become corrupted and the game has so many retarded noobs it reminds you of why you left every other mmorpg.

Anyway. Most players who play the game play it for years, thus the phrase,

"Allegiance kicks ass."

:ph34r:

153222[/snapback]

cool ill try this one

cool, fyi: its hard at first like most games, but allegiance is much harder than it seems at first.

and Z fighters is like the *CO* of allegiance. :D

sorry but i dont like space games.........unless i was looking at an add

i'd greatly apreciate a decent, under 100 mb download, that doesnt ******* reqiure rl info.

197841[/snapback]

Well said. I had to give tons of info on meself even for stupid Mu Online.

Edited by Mireille

Or, try http://illarion.org, made by the guys who played/help out with Tibia. And its more RP friendly!

200198[/snapback]

I just started playing Illarion. Have not noticed a lot of people online the same time as me but this may just be where I have been walking. You have to fill out an app before you play and you won't be playing the same day cause it has to be approved but it looks like some good RP.

I just started playing Illarion. Have not noticed a lot of people online the same time as me but this may just be where I have been walking. You have to fill out an app before you play and you won't be playing the same day cause it has to be approved but it looks like some good RP.

200214[/snapback]

Look for me, I'm everywhere :blink: I have a few characters.

Sha'lathk(Lizard)-Craftsman.

Sylathen-Lizard and Leader of the Knights of Kallahorn

Dei Gorgeon-Town Guard of Trollsbane(human)

Tiklian-Bartender(elf)

:P so if you meet me i'm a RP tutor, so bring it :P

I fail to see the attraction of Illirian. Rp is nice.... if you have nothing else to do, otherwise I would rather play a game that makes you work for something.

well, u can still play, get involved in the quests, do carpentry, smithing, baking, brewing...

Guest Lego10

I'm looking for information on a cross mmorpg group that Calls themselves Team X... I know they exist in Runescape but any other info on them would be appreciated.

Well for those who just mosy around EL and need something to do while their harvesting or something, check out KoB (Kingdoms of Battle)

www.kingdomsofbattle.com

Edited by Aerowind

I'm in a sort of hurry and haven't read all the posts in this thread so I'm sorry if this was mentioned before... I've never tried it but from what I've seen it looks like a cute game.

MapleStory

When you get there (unless you speak Korean) you'll want to mouse over the "English" option. :P

I'm in a sort of hurry and haven't read all the posts in this thread so I'm sorry if this was mentioned before... I've never tried it but from what I've seen it looks like a cute game.

MapleStory

When you get there (unless you speak Korean) you'll want to mouse over the "English" option. :hehe:

215004[/snapback]

It gets old really fast, but thats just my opinion.

It gets old really fast, but thats just my opinion.

215029[/snapback]

^_^ But like I said, I've never played it before. I've tried PlaneShift (www.planeshift.it) in its early days though, but it got old pretty fast as it was incredibly glitchy for me.

And hi Rasb!