Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nidan

Scammers of Gamble Bot

ill just remember u and gfns guild is the scammer guild lol man ur not as smart as u think

:D

umm thiefs guild good idea but plz tell us all when you get it made so we can all blacklist you guys lol

154316[/snapback]

i hate all of you that say,,'' I gonna pu you on my pk list'' go ahead i dont care,\

you are all hipnotized,,,,,UHHHHHHHHH.... have a nice life by . :)

godfathernoodle................you're a nerd.

155402[/snapback]

couldnt have put it better myself

ill just remember u and gfns guild is the scammer guild lol man ur not as smart as u think

154448[/snapback]

LOL. At least he can type grammatically correct posts.

Edited by Badwog

FIRST: Nidan, your bot accused me of cheating and banned me. I did NOT cheat, I just won about 4 times in row.. pls explain

SECOND: scamming n00bs? so you gonna get like what? 10gc? wise... :)

:S This is an old thread :P

This theives guild, maybe Entropy could make this guild and have a special coding for it or something, say, the members of this guild's names are changed to a Blue with there names masked to like "Defenseless n00bie".

Edited by Noa

FIRST: Nidan, your bot accused me of cheating and banned me. I did NOT cheat, I just won about 4 times in row.. pls explain

It has nothing to do with you winning or not. When i have lag on my computer and multiple players are trying to gamble all at once it sometimes gets confused with who he is playing. Then money doesnt sum up right and the last player gets a ban. I reset the bans every time i restart him (if it was an unrightful ban).

Sorry that its a bit ban-happy now, but its the only way for me to protect my money from scammers like godfathernoodle.

I feel sorry, but he enter in luso by asks of her friend, i let him in, and today many people come to say me to kick him, so i did it, your friend be sad and go out too, i really feel sorry, but after read all those stuff, i now im right! for my good and of my friends :P

So a big welcome to the following people on the -EF- PK list:

Well since they are characters either made for scamming or other malicious attempts of gaining money, they are not likely to enter PK areas.

You said it before, one of the scammers had no stats raised.

In my opinion:

Putting them on a PK list shows how UNmighty you are over these acts; you actually encourage them to do it again since the best you can do is claim that you will attack them in maps they will probably never even enter ONCE in their entire EL carreer...

I DO think these acts of scamming are weak, but PK lists are even weaker...

(I never even checked ONE, so how would I even know who's on them???)

Can you blacklist a guild that changes its name and info daily? Is there a list some where that publicly displays the members of a guild? I havent been in a guild, let alone run one, so I don't know these details, but it seems to me that it you cant blacklist a guild name that continually changes, and there is no list showing who is in a guild, it's guild members could indeed be relatively anonymous!

As previously mentioned, if Godfathernoodle does decide to run such a guild, I think it could work, but there is some work required everyday to keep it anonymous.

I'm NOT interested in running such a guild (too much time, effort and money involved). However I AM curious to see if such a guild could work. So far I think it could!

Ignorance abounds, yes you could change guild name everyday, but to change your character name you have to pay $5, (which you would have to do often after people learn you are a scammer) and to make an alt would take too long to lvl everyday. Sure its a good idea.... if your an idiot. :)

Edited by scarab2k

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)  :)  B) Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happpy to have hacked your bot,,, were still laughin as we scam him now,,,,, Good luck for all of the lucky forum readers,,,,,,,Ps. we didnt do an illigal trade,,, we just wantd to get you mad so we make a char to steel your moneyy,,,Lets expain the processs,,, this is how we did it first use ur original char then use him until u get banned 1) click the amount of money then click X and take ur money out real quick wait for him to click X then after u get banneed make a new char with out illegally trading by placing a bag on the floor and picking it up with tyhe other char use him to do it until u get banned repeat this procces as much as desired GOOD LUCK FOR ALL THE READERS AND HAVEW FUN WITHG UR MONEY!!!! (unfortitnally the bot runs out of money) From:ur favatite scammers Godfathernoodle

ATTENTION ALL SCAMMERS AND PPL THAT ALLOWED TO ENTER GUILDS IN ABOUT A WEEK OR SO PM UR FAVARITE SCAMMERS AND U R ALOWOD TO JOIN OUR GUILD WE R PRUOD TO PRODUCE AND HELP U AND UR SCAMMING SKILLS

151641[/snapback]

If you read the rules of EL you will know that exploiting bugs is illegal, and is explicitly said. As an illegal act, it can be punished the same as any other illegal act.

Well since they are characters either made for scamming or other malicious attempts of gaining money, they are not likely to enter PK areas.

You said it before, one of the scammers had no stats raised.

In my opinion:

Putting them on a PK list shows how UNmighty you are over these acts; you actually encourage them to do it again since the best you can do is claim that you will attack them in maps they will probably never even enter ONCE in their entire EL carreer...

I DO think these acts of scamming are weak, but PK lists are even weaker...

(I never even checked ONE, so how would I even know who's on them???)

171259[/snapback]

Agreed on the pk thing tbh...I believe this is why ACE guild also has the trade ban/no deathbags returned policy as well on these people.

I gotta say though, the idea of a theives guild interests me a lot. heh dont worry, its purely from a roleplaye point of view, not from personal gameplay choice.

nidan!!! good news today isaw the guild luso and godfathernoodle was in it and i convinced the leader to kick his ass out of there!!!!! godfathernoodle was so mad quote "I CAN RIP YOU OUT SON" rofl

nidan!!! good news today isaw the guild luso and godfathernoodle was in it and i convinced the leader to kick his ass out of there!!!!! godfathernoodle was so mad quote "I CAN RIP YOU OUT SON" rofl

171408[/snapback]

Pathetic how some human beings enjoy making other people "suffer" (the irony... :D )

This ISN'T real life, get over it or go play checkers with your mother...

wdf are you talking about dude your post made no sense...

i saved their guild from being scammed.. once godfathernoodle is known as an ok guild member people in the guild trust him and its a matter of time before hey can you give this serp to my other char i dunt wanna break the rules... n godfathernoodle is like yah ill help n you know the rest ...

Edited by Euric

wdf are you talking about dude your post made no sense...

i saved their guild from being scammed.. once godfathernoodle is known as an ok guild member people in the guild trust him and its a matter of time before hey can you give this serp to my other char i dunt wanna break the rules... n godfathernoodle is like yah ill help n you know the rest ...

171613[/snapback]

Very nice english i must say :huh:

To be honest, I don't understand a word of what you are trying to say here... B)

i wasnt born in the usa...

let me break it down.. godfathernoodle=scammer

he joined the guild luso to make them trust him so he can scam them.

they didnt know about his scamming ways.

i saw him mining with like 5 of his guild buddies.. he was working on getting their trust..

sooo i made the leader boot the neeb and now he cant scam them since they know. and if you cant understand that then your head is stuck between 2 huge negative magnets that have crushed your brain to a peanut

Lord_Lu has been kicked several times from new guilds as well. Seems i can do more than just putting him on a PK list after all B)

i wasnt born in the usa...

If you would have the brilliant idea of reading my signature, you would know that I am NOT American neither, and I am proud of that too...

Corrections:

that have crushed your brain

You might have brain, but I for one am quite sure to have brainS B)

then your head is stuck between 2 huge negative magnets

Two negative magnets couldn't even crush a simple fly if you ask me, since only a positive magnet is able to attract a negative one...

that have crushed your brain to a peanut

Give me some credit here:

You're telling ME that if they would crush my brains with OPPOSED magnets (the irony yet again... :P ), only one lousy peanut would remain?

Now that's cold... :huh:

Ignorance abounds, yes you could change guild name everyday, but to change your character name you have to pay $5, (which you would have to do often after people learn you are a scammer) and to make an alt would take too long to lvl everyday. Sure its a good idea.... if your an idiot.

This was discussed in another thread, months ago, Scarab, and as I mentioned before - keep your tone civil.

And who said anything about changing a characters name? Not I.

just incase any of u think that iamdifferent is me, its not. my alt char is called youare. and sorry to hear nidan :D