Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
godfathernoodle

Tupac .Dead or Alive

Do you think tupac is still alive and well?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think tupac is still alive and well?

• Yes
    • No
    • Im wierd because i didnt vote on this poll.

:D If you mix up the letters in "Mackavelli", you can get "i am alive"

:unsure: And if you mix up the latters in "Tupac" You get "caput".

:lol: Additionally, if you mix up the letters in "Elvis" you get "lives"

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

:o Who needs proof? I don't have proof that anyone has died. Despite seeing bodies and death certificates, I believe in conspiracy theories, so none of it is "proof". Proof is just a means of satiating the moronic masses. Proof is the bane of faith. Are you faithless? If not, then you have no need of proof, because requiring proof is to lack faith. I have faith in Tupac's bullet riddled death.

:) Furthermore, I think the better question is who really cares? Okay, he was a great rapper in his day. But he's not making music. If he's still alive, then he's off in an underground cave hiding from the media next to Bin Laden. He's not doing me any good by not putting out music. If he's still alive, then he's an asshole for not making new music. But for that same reason, he doesn't exist any more than Elvis or NWA or the Doors.

:) If you mix up the letters in "Mackavelli", you can get "i am alive"

errr...sure you can...you add a second "i" and drop the "c" and the "k"...

wow, in that way "Soldus" let's you create "Savior of EL"... :o

:P Great, Soldus, I was hoping someone would catch that... lmao.

:) Now, here's another...

Tag Team + H-Town + Mystikal +Snoop Dogg + Mase = eaT my ass wiTH a Spoon

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

:P If you mix up the letters in "Mackavelli", you can get "i am alive"

errr...sure you can...you add a second "i" and drop the "c" and the "k"...

wow, in that way "Soldus" let's you create "Savior of EL"... :)

lol!

Tanyia: The Absolutely New Year Icecream Addict

ok that sucked but perhaps i will come up with something better later...

:) Also, that's an acromyn, Tanyia...

Totally

Has

Everyone

Pwned

And

Entertaining

Everyone with

Lewd

Funniness

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

That's debatable... I was reaching by about the P, but I pulled that off... You shoulda done Manic And Depressive, lol.

Totally

Unliving

Person,

Actually a

Corpse

But now

I'm

Gone,

Ganked, and

Inevitably

Ended.

:) Okay, I admit it... I am Tupac. I'm just chillin here in EL forums, waiting for my big return. I got tired of rolling wit da homies, and I'm a real roleplayer at heart. Sorry to all my fans, I know I should be makin mo' music, but these games seem to totally eat your time, know what I mean? I PKed Biggie Smalls six times just yesterday! I roxxor! Yeah, he plays too, but he doesn't wanna post in the forums. I guess I blew my cover, so it's cool long as you guys don't tell nobody. I've developed a lil bit of a beer belly, but I'll go to the gym someday and work that off before I bring out my latest album. Anyhow, peace out, I gotta go roll up a blunt and play some video games.

Does anyone in this WHOLE section of the internet know what rap is!........No one no's,,,,,,,''Oh let me say that ill smoke weed,now im cool,,noooooo!,Tupac is an artist,,,rrrRap is when a person that grew up from nothing had one talent and became big,,ok.Im done

Does anyone in this WHOLE section of the internet know what rap is!........No one no's,,,,,,,''Oh let me say that ill smoke weed,now im cool,,noooooo!,Tupac is an artist,,,rrrRap is when a person that grew up from nothing had one talent and became big,,ok.Im done

:lol: I been listening to rap since the late 80's. You were... How old were you then? oh, right, you wouldn't have been born yet, right? So you know more about rap than me? Good call. From her on out, I hereby dub you "Fetus", and that is what everyone is to call you from now on. Think of it like the frat nicknames given in Animal House, not as an insult.

:blink: Tupac is not an artist. Tupac WAS an artist. Now he's a corpse. Get o'er it. lol Rap has nothing to do with having no talent besides rapping. Rap has nothing to do with "becoming big". You'll realize this when you're... Maybe twice your age, like I am. You are right on one thing tho... You're 'done'. lol

So your wsayin since i dont live with my mom an i am 40,, i cant listen to 70,80,90 music,,, listen pal you dont know crap abous me ,,ok ,, i could be jay-z as far as you know,,,No im

a-Rod,,,

noo,,non,,

im bone tugs n harmony I was lokkin at that site Caption,,,Makes you think, :P

Edited by godfathernoodle

:lol: Gahd... Please tell me Jay Z doesn't type that poorly. Hey, you're the one who brought up something about being 40 and living at home with mommy... You're the only one who matches even half of that!

:P Hmm, no, not Bone Thugz either... Maybe you're Vanilla Ice? Big Daddy Fresh Pants? Ice Cream T? Milli Vanilli?