Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Monsters & Weapons & Armor!

there would be 2 ore more horse breeds

normal horse costs 3k-5k

war horse 20-30k

horse raiding is not nessesary maybe new nexsus , horse nexsus or animal nexsus

to use all animals

:) Ranged weapons are graet!! And guns too.It is midle ages but there is always someone how think for thet .Ride a horse is a grate idea!!!!!!! You can ride a dragon! And i dont know enghlish soo good.I dont know how to say ...something like a cap...its going with the cloak yuosuly....like Death...Or grim reaper...And invisibility potion!!!! Or magic to become a animal or monster!

APOCALIPSA!!! :D

There are many things that could be added into it. I'll start with Attacking:

*There would be two slots on every weapon.

*after you add an element onto the item, it would take up a slot.

*some elements to consider-

*fire(burns the opponent causing extra damage.)

*wind(takes away visablity for the opponent)

*water(opponent attacks slower)

*rock(very heavy, cuasing great damage, but slowing attack speed.)

*ice(gives a slight chance that you would freeze the opponent. causing him to be actionless, for alittle.)

*light(blinds the opponent for alittle)

*darkness(attack power lowered, and magic power lowered)

*nature(opponent gets poisened, loses health gradually)

On the second slot you could choose on what stat to increase. EX higher hit chance, more max health.

Monsters

*Human eating plants. These would spawn on random trees.aggresive.immoble.

*Crows. these would come randomly to attack a random person. the strength depends on the prey's lvl.

a single and maybe simple monster to implement would be a Night-mare..just a little snip and tuck on unicorn and black coloring(maybe even with sparkling stars) some red hooves /mane and most definately the eyes..(fiery hooves are a thought) have them roam the land at night while the unicorn roams the day :hehe:

I think that the game would much more interesting with a much bigger variety of monsters. It's almost Halloween time so these monsters might seem a little dark.

*Hellish Pumpkin: This would be a magic casting monster (when magic damage spells come out). He would only appear at 5:30-0:30 near high leveled vegetable fields. It would look like a pumpkin (duh :) ) but would be half the size of an elf. It would have bright fiery red eyes, with a bright red mouth. He would cast the fire element magic. When you kill him, smoke would pour out, causing some fog effect for a few seconds. This monster would be very strong, stats something like this- hp:300-magic attack: 90-defense: 70.

*Headless Rider: This monster would use a two handed sword (when they come out). During the day he would be called a "headless". health: 100-attack: 40-defense: 45

At night he would be "headless rider". health: 150-attack: 60-defense: 65. he would spawn in high leveled graveyards, and in the pking areas. when you kill him, he would scream.

Here are some more monsters to think about:

*Sea Serpent:

Location-On an island with a cave that leads to the sea.

Strength-King Sea Serpent-hp: 450 att: 120 def: 100

-Mortos Sea Serpent-hp: 600 att: 120 def: 150 (teamwork allowed)

-Sea serpent-hp: 200 att: 80 def: 60

Looks-very big

-blue and dark blue

-skinny and long

-along his back would be spikes

-bright blue eyes

special effects-when he dies, water sprays everywhere

a single and maybe simple monster to implement  would be a Night-mare..just a little snip and tuck on unicorn and black coloring(maybe even with sparkling stars) some red hooves /mane and most definately the eyes..(fiery hooves are a thought) have them roam the land at night while the unicorn roams the day  :D

208966[/snapback]

I did a mesh, no idea what it would look like on the horse model.

(Uni's use the horse model skeleton thing.)

...And since I can't copy paste, you'll have to IM me for it.

Edited by freeone3000

ELEPHANTS AND IVORY

how about elephants? They will be stronger than cycs but weaker than fluffies and chimmies and thier tusks can be carved into daggers or sword hilts if manufacturing is changed along with other ivory products. If ranged attacks are implented maybe even bows and arrows out of ivory.

Edited by warmastermage

I think we should have dragons, and more undead creatures. Also, a new type of damage, dark/evil damage and light/good damage.

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

A Spider or two maybe?...I hate the buggers they are the only thing in real life that truly scares the living c**p out of me (apart from marraige and kids)

I would love to see some in game, just to get a rush from killing them if my char is strong enough :) just a suggestion :)

A Spider or two maybe?...I hate the buggers they are the only thing in real life that truly scares the living c**p out of me  (apart from marraige and kids)

I would love to see some in game, just to get a rush from killing them if my char is strong enough :) just a suggestion :)

213580[/snapback]

There are some really nice pics of a concept spider done by KS_Copy that I would LOVE to see in game.

Edited by Atreyu

New monster:

shapeshifter,

it could take random player char and name from players that are not online actually. Spawning in random areas - looking as normal player up to 10 seconds before attack, then it changed the name to yellow and attack.

Isn't that hard?

Look:

A friend see Santa Claus (a player), he says: hey santa, how is it going?

Santa Claus: I KILL YOU

Later on school:

Friend: ******, stupid cheater that you are, killing friends uh...

Santa Claus: i wasn't online!

Friend: yes yes, everybody says that if they attack an friend!!!

:P well after seeing arrows&bows on a counter in C2 i deffintly know they will be here soon & i cant wait! when u guys DO make the bows&arrows make sure u get all the detail such as poisontiped arrow ,flame arrows,seprent bows ect.!

alls i can say when bows come out is HAPPY HUNTING! :D

Lord Conevil

Why would you use things of WOW in EL ?

I'm sure that "the makers of EL" aren't trying to make a look-o-like of another game..

*be original, create your own style*

Why would you use things of WOW in EL ?

I'm sure that "the makers of EL" aren't trying to make a look-o-like of another game..

*be original, create your own style*

come on mounts are fun i think you whould laugh when you see a gnome on a horse,and you say that they dont want to have a look a like so why can we harvest silver or why can we fight bears?

New monster:

shapeshifter,

it could take random player char and name from players that are not online actually. Spawning in random areas - looking as normal player up to 10 seconds before attack, then it changed the name to yellow and attack.

Thats a very good on:D especially if it could be summoned