Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
obionek

Rostogal

what do you think about that idea?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think about that idea?

• yeah, it is ok
    • nah, it is gay

i know that lots of ppl will complain that this idea is stupid, most fightes will. But i hope some of you are smart enoght to get whet i am trying to say :P here it comes:

Some time ago we were given new stone, Rostogal, all know what it does. Basicly it is used by strongest players for PKing w/o loosing stuff. Oce i coundet that if you are wearing:

- full plate = 20+9+9 market price

- bp or mirror = 7

- serp = 10

- med+shield+helm = 1k

- tones of essences diss rings and srs = lets say 1.5k ;)

thats all about 60k gold coins (yeah geeks 57.5 :D ). When you die you have 50% of loosing every item. You can either loos 1gc or all 60k gc :) lets say that you will loose 25k < 50%.

You can cry that you lost your items worth so much cash or you can simply buy Rostogal for 5k gc and be happy :P

Rostogal as WAY to easy to get as for an item that power full, item that destroys PKng fun etc. @ days ago i went for trolls and in 45minutes i got 2 of them. this is aint lucky, every fightr thet is taking trolls can tell that Rostogals are easy to get.

Imho price of Rostogal on the market should be like 10-15k so ppl would have to choose is it worth to use it in fight (better drop mirror? or better use stone that is worth 15k). It would be more fun that way. Some fighters will start to complain now... i dont care ;P

secound thing, if this item is to be used for pking, dont give chance pkers to get it easy :) lets leave it for harvesters, they are to poor in this game. Fighting monsters is the best way to get cash, and now another item is added just to get fighters richer.

I say lets make rostogal only harvestable (but make the chances or getting one like 1/1000000 or less). That way harvesters will have chance to get some good money to buy pickaxes :>

And to keep the high price of Rostogal make magic shop buy them for 8-10k so ppl could sell them to shop if there is no offer from mean fighters.

If the stone didnt work in pk areas then the price would fall through the floor since pkers are the main buyers of the stones.

If the stone didnt work in pk areas then the price would fall through the floor since pkers are the main buyers of the stones.

Actually they seem to be pretty popular in every group. I'll buy any I can get my hands on, I'm no pker. Everybody dies some way or another, and as far as I can tell, nobody likes to lose their stuff.

The Rostogol stones aren't just used for PK, even the warrior/explorer find use for them, especially when a fluffy proves to be too strong.

NOTE: Topic cleansed

RULN: By cleansed I mean I removed the irrelevant posts. I currently do not have the ability to change the poll options, so im afraid you'll have to lump it for the moment. Sorry. :)

Edited by Placid

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but there is a point i'd like to make:

For the good of economy and team spirit:

Rostogol stones should NOT be droped by monsters since they are used mainly by fighters.

Serp stones should NOT be found when mining, since they are used by manufacturers (the 1's that do the most mining).

This way you'd make players depend more on their guildmates and/or the market.

And since we're at it, Serp stones should have another use by themselves, now there are so many in the game that they are practicaly worthless, since you can use them only with an EFE.