Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zaer

England

*steals all the red dwarf tapes and burns them*

For England!

*gives you all Little Britain DVDs*

"Britain, Britain, Britain!

Opened by the Queen in 1972, we've had running water for ten years, and an underground tunnel linking us to Peru!"

Be save'd from thine heresies, filthy as thou art!

I might also say that Blackadder is currently showing, and is on BBC23 at 10pm tonight if memory serves me...

I did like it, when I was 14 and found it amusing, but by the end it was just drivel, it went on for far too long, at first it was pure genius, by the end it made me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

I did like it, when I was 14 and found it amusing, but by the end it was just drivel, it went on for far too long, at first it was pure genius, by the end it made me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.

163018[/snapback]

:P Its an institution!!!!

Fair enough, most things go on to far on british TV (Big Brother?).

oh god it's starting again in a week or two, isn't it?

*dashes brains out against a wall*

Television could have been used to spread information and education to people across the globe, instead we have Abi Titmuss jerking off a pig...

oh god it's starting again in a week or two, isn't it?

*dashes brains out against a wall*

Television could have been used to spread information and education to people across the globe, instead we have Abi Titmuss jerking off a pig...

163042[/snapback]

LOL! It was Rebecca Loos....Errr, someone told me that....

Big Brother starts at the end of this month I believe. Enjoy all, another summer of soft voyeurism...

Oh Rebecca Loos... they all look the same to me.

...so erm.. Watched it did ya?

Dirty little pervert...

163048[/snapback]

:lol:

No I didn't, but I heard of it...I bet you watched....(we're all looking like male chauvinist pigs)

Me? I wouldn't watch something like that....

I bet you have it on DVD, I know your sort! We'll have no trouble here!

163053[/snapback]

This is a local shop, for local people...

I didn't watch it, I swear!!!!

I was hiding in the bins outside yor house, with my llama, George.

163065[/snapback]

:D

Im truly scared....the bins outside my house are right by my bedroom window.....and my name isn't George..........yet.....

Rebecca Loos and Abi Titmus were in bed together on the latest celebrity-reality crap on ITV according to msn news yesterday... from one pig to another eh Rebecca? :lol: pity they didnt get up to anything, might have actually been worth reading then.

And Red Dwarf rocks! Maybe one too many series, but they were all good except for the odd episode here and there. I've not checked their website for a while, but the film was due out in 2004 in 2003, then due out in '05 last year, and I think its now due out next year... cant leave it too much longer though, else we'll have to put some of the cast into stasis for real :lol:

Indeed its not far away from Central London. I lived for almost 7-8 years in East London & 1year in South-West London and worked for a very long time in Central London ^^ Was a nice time but London isnt what is was before, many things changed-some bad some good. Still London is a nice place to visit, Xmas is rly rly nice there is its snowing,most of the places are close only on Xmas Day but every other day open from early till late. :rolleyes: