Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I cant conect to server

Hmm, very strange guys. Some other people can't connect either, but the server IS up and running...

I think that the problem is somewhere on the Internet, some bad routers or so...

Please post where you live, and if you can or can't connect...

I can't get on either it says IP address is wrong or just plain can not connect to server please help me I want to get back on this game is so addicting

I can't get on either it says IP address is wrong or just plain can not connect to server please help me I want to get back on this game is so addicting
OOO ya just to tell you this is Aerowind it says This username has already been taken if I try to put my username in the Username box so just to let you know

Oops nevermind forgot to log in :cry: ok but I still can't get on

Unfortunately I can't help you, it's out of my hands. Liek I said earlier, this is a problem that appears somewhere between yuor ISP and the game server, which can be fixed only by the admins of those routers.

Ahhhh dangit this game is so fun and now I have to miss it (I mean it not just to make Ent happy) well you heard the man go go go admins fix this problem I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!!!!!!!! (I wish I could help but noooooo I'm only a mod and a quest writer *make that a soon to be quest writer* yep) Dang why can't I help more grrrrrrrrr!!!!

OOOO ya just to make note of what Ent said earlier I live in Muskegon Michigan (Dalton Township) tell me if you need my exact address or not and man hurry this fixing up (try to get it by like 8'o clock GMT time or 3'o clock my time tomorrow

Ok i have the same problem as you i cant log in. Me or my matrixx for some reason it is doing it to us to. We both live in Alabama and that as close as im going to tell you. One of my friends that lives in England he has no trouble getting on the game so the problem is some where in America.

The route was working at 9:30 AM this morning (11/25). It "went down" while I was on and has not worked since. I am in the central time zone in the United States. Enjoyed the game while I was able to connect :cry:

What downtime are you talking about? There is no downtime, the server is up and running, and there are 22 people conencted. if you don't like it change your ISP.

I like my ISP connection very much thank you so nope I'm not changing

Guest Spiff

how can you be sure it is actually the ISP?

I live in New Zealand, i cant get on, i've goten on twice today, i managed to log in and walk round (btw, im glad you got rid of ghosts since i last played) and the other time i managed to get to the log in screen, other than those times it wont ket me even get to the log in.

Coud it be that the server is'nt letting anymore people on? ... until someone quits?

Edit:

I just got on now, after see'ing someone log off on the online list, so i guess it could be that.

You can't change your IP address.

Just contact your ISP, and tell them there is a problem, give them the server address (eternal-lands.solexine.fr) and tell them you can't conenct to it, and ask why.

Like I said, in another thread, there seems to be a problem with some routing tables somewhere. If/when I'll have more details, I'll let you know.