Eternal Lands Official Forums
ccc4life

Looking For A Guild

Guest Vengeance

I'm looking for a new guild. My old guild was LoVe and i guess i really don't know what happend to them i haven't played in a while. I am 42 oa, 25a/27def, 39 harv, and 24 alch just PM me in game or leave a message on here

The Keepers of The Flame (KTF) is currently recruiting.

We're an active guild that has knowledgeable, higher level members in most skills. Although our tag is new, our members are not.

All mature and trustworthy players, who are 16 years of age or older, and have 2 skills at level 25 or higher (excluding OA) are welcome to apply for membership.

Our website is also still new but is being developed quickly, and there is already documentation there that gives insight as to the type of guild we are.

http://www.el-ktf.net/

Feel free to PM a KTF member if you'd like to apply or want more information. ;)

--------------------

I'm looking for a new guild. My old guild was LoVe and i guess i really don't know what happend to them i haven't played in a while. I am 42 oa, 25a/27def, 39 harv, and 24 alch just PM me in game or leave a message on here
Hello Vengeance,

You meet the level requirements for KTF membership, if you're 16 years of age or older, and would like to discuss if the Flame Keepers is the right kind of guild for you, feel free to PM myself or any other KTF member in-game.

To see who's on you can do:

/gossip members on ktf

Saint is looking for a guild.

Skills: (as of Sunday, October 28, 2007.)

Overall: 33 (Recovering from #reset)

Attack: 69

Defense: 74

Magic: 49

Harvest: 53

Manufacture: 19

Alchemy: 76

Potion: 12

Summoning: 18

Crafting: 13

Pk Score: 0.464244 (pk newbie :wub:)

I do not wish to join a "Omgx0rz Iam lvl 39oa, Im g0na make a pr0n guilt, join me plx?"

I am looking for a well developed guild, that is seeking quality members. :icon13:

Saint

Hey all :icon13:

(TC) The Crusaders is looking for new guildmembers.

No scammers or bagjumpers need apply, and preference will be shown to established players.

One of the features of being a (TC) member is the ability to use Agneum to leave the guild and return at any time, which is used frequently for guildies to have quick trips to other guilds to say hello, or chat with ex guildies.

No ties, lots of fun and teamwork are all part of being a Crusader, as well as the support offered with projects and ingame.

We have guildmembers from Europe, the States and Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and ages ranging from "you'd better get your eyes off my (not so) little sis" to "Gampa 'bah humbug' Joe"

If you would like more information, send a PM to our guild bot:

/agneum jointc

We can't wait to hear from you :wub:

Att 13

Def 12

Har 21

Alc 12

Mag 1

Pot 2

Sum 0

Man 4

Cra 0

Eng 0

Oa 22

Looking for a established clan. Interested in Work 4 Hire as well.

I would recommend Mpr! guild for you mainly because they are a hard-working guild and do a lot of harvesting. Give them a try :hug:

Hail people of Draia! We are the MaGEs!

The Magic Alchemy Guild of Egratia - or MaGE for short - are starting a new recruitment drive to enlist friendly, honourable members willing to contribute something to the Guild -- Not just stick on GM all the time!

Our routes extend far into Eternal Lands past. Originally, we were known as The Elven Alliance - TEA - a friendly and active guild. It was there, Love42 and MirceaTM first concived the idea of MaGE. Due to an inactive GM, several TEA guildies broke away with our current Guild masters to form what we know call MaGE.

For several years now, MaGE has existed. MirceaTM and Love42 have contiuned to serve as our leaders, both with great skills.

If you would like to become part of our family, or just wanna drop in for chat,

Click here.

See you soon :hug: ,

Aphistolas.

Att 13

Def 12

Har 21

Alc 12

Mag 1

Pot 2

Sum 0

Man 4

Cra 0

Eng 0

Oa 22

Looking for a established clan. Interested in Work 4 Hire as well.

I would recommend Mpr! guild for you mainly because they are a hard-working guild and do a lot of harvesting. Give them a try :)

soz dude MpR! isnt happening anymore, But u Could Try SynD, were a hard working guild, and we also do most stuff, and we are always accepting members :D

Well I havent been on or triained in along time and I am sad to say that I think its time for me to leave =HC= it was great while it was strong but im the only 1 left as far as I have seen and its lonely.

So here are my stats:

Att:79

Def: 83

Harv:61

Alchemy:71

Magic:39

Potion:26

Summoning:18

Manu: 30 (only 2k till 31)

Crafting:39

Engin:10

Oa:93

PM me in game if you have a guild that is talkative/active/fun, or send me a message on here.

Much <3 2cute2

Hello, I'm looking for a small or medium sized guild to join (80+ members is just too much, for the moment anyways lol) I started playing EL again, I dont believe I've played since around may of '07 so I'm a bit rusty. I'm a healer, and a social person; so if you feel your guild needs or could use someone like me then send me a PM. Thanks.

PB&J is a small guild for info or to apply for possible membership for PB&J feel free to visit our website @ http//pbj.110mb.com/home.html . you can post under the recruitment section in forums for consideration. serious applicants only please.

Edited by Davania

bapk is a small pking guild that is recruiting and look for alliances ... req. 70 a/d ... req. will be bent while we are recruiting

Edited by time4u2die

An all-rounder who just came back after quitting in 2006. Past guilds [TM] and DiE!. Looking for a guild which is VERY active (i.e. players who never sleep;)). Thanks.

i probably wont be recruited by anyone but here are my stats-

attack 10

defence 10

harvesting 19

overall level 16

and the rest of my skills are between 6 and 2

Hey blackhawk is that ur ingame name if so u can join [H] pm me int eh game /zark ; )

QUOTE (blackhawk432 @ Jan 10 2005, 04:08 PM)

wth oO

Edited by Scorpius