Eternal Lands Official Forums
ccc4life

Looking For A Guild

You probably all know me and how I am. Looking for a change.

Att: 75

Def: 80

Har: 65

Alc: 67

Mag: 48

Pot: 46

The rest don't really matter. Pm me in-game.

Im tired of seeing the 'looking for a guild' posts. So im making this one where everyone who want to join to a guild post here his/her stats and then the guilds see if they want that guy inside their guild.

Plz if u posted here and u already joined to a guild, edit your post saying 'im in hEaL' for example.

Thx.

Hijaxor :D

Goot, if you like your welcome to come to RIP! we already know each other from the pk server.

We are a well rounded guild with many skills represented. The members are very friendly and helpful, we have heaps of fun. Guild chat is very active at peak hours, even at "quiet times" there is always someone to talk to.

We are looking for a few fighters/pk'ers (preferrably 90's a/d upwards) ANYONE interested please contact me,Vinoveritas,Kylass,Faranthir or Candi to join. Of course anyone with other skills are still welcome to apply too.

Okay, i'll take this new post as a way to send a message to everyone looking for a guild! :hiya:

The HOLY guild - a member of which i belong to and is also the only guild i have ever been in, i'm sure would be very happy for a new bunch of friendly characters to join us. :)

The reason i have never left HOLY over the years, is because that is where my loyalties stand - they are such a friendly and helpful guild, which doesn't ask for really high levels, just people who we are proud to call one of us. :icon13:

We like to do projects and events to bring the guild closer together but sometimes we can not always get enough people because they have other things to do outside of game as well, more so as we all get older, which is why a new bunch of friendly people to join our guild would be great because we need another generation in our guild to carry the HOLY name on! :)

There are many guilds who call themselves a honorable guild, one of which we feel we are ourselves, which meens that we encourage the fact that you should obay the rules of EL and also to just simply be someone who people respect because you respect them, that means we don't like to have people in our guild who, scam, bj, ect..

If you want to find out more about HOLY, feel free to have a look at our website,

http://holy-eternalland.de/

or to do the command in-game of #guild_info holy

If you wish to join HOLY, just speak to anyone it says are in-game on our website, i'm sure they would be happy to help, including myself! :)

Edited by Jeditotalwar

LFtehG that is not too serious, fairly active in EU evenings, not too strict (preferably, no or nearly no rules), do not mind spamming and is ready to accept a fairly unstable people.

~meh

PS. My taste is kinda bizarre and I'm very whimsical so, you might want me to quit in a glimpse of an eye:P (or the other way around, but w/e).

Edited by Vanyel

LFtehG that is not too serious, fairly active in EU evenings, not too strict (preferably, no or nearly no rules), do not mind spamming and is ready to accept a fairly unstable people.

~meh

PS. My taste is kinda bizarre and I'm very whimsical so, you might want me to quit in a glimpse of an eye:P (or the other way around, but w/e).

Pretty much the same here <3

Slash ingame

~meh

Slash ingame

Nobody wantz uz :/

~meh

Slash ingame

Nobody wantz uz :/

We like the pjuppy's pjeople abuse and abjandon :(

I'M NOT JUST FOR CHJRISTMAS

I'm not desperate yet. J!

I'm not desperate yet. J!

Are you bizzare enough to be a PIG? :sneaky:

Are you bizzare enough to be a PIG? :sneaky:

Bizarre? Yes. Though, you have plenty of rules and st00f. I need to find your forums, too ;p

Heey there.

I am looking for a guild that is:

- Active

- All-rounder (does every skill) and with combat as well.

- No bjers, scammers, troublemakers, etc

- Helps guildies

Also, I don't mind a guild that swears or making jokes and stuff. But not too EXTREME.

PM me IG for skill stats if interested in recruiting me.

-- Ki11a

Already been recruited.

Edited by MotionKi11a

Hi. I need a new guild, decided to give EL another shot. Don't really live that PK life anymore so looking for an active guild with decent knowledge of the changes in game, so i can be caught up to speed.

80s a/d . high 50s summon. recovering from a reset... so yeah. just inbox me if your interested (:

Hi !

Solar is looking for a new guild. Her stats are visible if you are interested.

The guild should be somewhat active. I enjoy frequent small guild projects.

Reliability and trust are very important to me. My timezone is GMT+2

Leave me a message here via Forum PM or write /Mercator tell Solarstar " ".

I am quite small and I think I'll grow slowly... but I will!

Meanwhile I'd like to join a guild: I'm looking for a relaxing and friendly way of play, not taking EL too seriously (I mean, it's a game and time to grow seems to be looong, so I wish steps towards becoming a real character - and not just an embryo - were someway funny!)

I'd like to find also a bit of RP and helpful behaviour in the global quest or in similar cooperative events.

I think that's all! Thanx for listening (ehm, reading)!

[GMT + 2]

[… Oh, and my ridiculous stats: a/d 28, har 27, alc 22,mag 10, pot 8, man 15]

Greetings!

Rhaegar is currently looking for a honourable and active guild to join. Hopefully there isn't an age limit (I'm 17), although I am a very mature person. My stats are as follows;

overall: 37

attack: 29

defence: 32

harvest: 18

alchemy: 16

magic:14

manufacturing: 11

everything else: 0

If any guilds are interested they can either pm me in game (Rhaegar) or reply on these forums.

Thank you for your time and consideration. :)

Edited by Rhaegar

Just got back to the game and I'm looking for a guild that has a good amount of members and that is active. Drop me a forum or in game pm. Thanks

Just got back to the game and I'm looking for a guild that has a good amount of members and that is active. Drop me a forum or in game pm. Thanks

Just to piggy back on this thread.

I played about 5 years ago and was in EWOL (sweattea from memory and markusweck were guild leaders).

I've returned to play again and continue my character. So I'm quite newbie again (still :).

You can look up my stats, game name slicedice.

I'm in Australia (+9:30 gmt) so would be good if there's people on at the same time in the guild. Looking for a fairly active guild and to be part of guild events, ranks, learning more.

Let me know on the thread or in game for suggestions. The problem I'm finding at the moment is that the larger more active guilds have skill level requirements above what I'm currently at.. but without the guidance of a guild it's slower learning the best ways to use points, which books to read, skills to train etc etc.

I've come across some really helpful people in my return from R&R and Synd sofar, so that has been good :)

But really looking forward to rejoining a guild, get's a bit lonely walking back and forth with sulphur dirtied hands :)

Cheers,

Slicedice

Hi, I'm looking for a new guild too. I'm in HAT now, but there is noone online. My stats:

ATT 55

DEF 56

ALC 57

MAG 28

POT 25

SUM 5

MAN 23

CRA 29

ENG 0

TAI 0

RAN 0

OVERALL 77

Hi, I'm looking for a new guild too. I'm in HAT now, but there is noone online. My stats:

ATT 55

DEF 56

ALC 57

MAG 28

POT 25

SUM 5

MAN 23

CRA 29

ENG 0

TAI 0

RAN 0

OVERALL 77

Hat has merged with Just and is now known as J&H ;)

Throw me a pm (or any old members from hat). I usually play as Faxie.

Edited by DonC

Hi!

I'm a new player, but growing up fast. My maternal language is french, so I hope you'll excuse my poor english.

Irl, I'm not a teenager. IG, I'm not a PK player, and role playing will be hard for me in english.

I'm looking for a friendly guild with humor, but I won't understand all your jokes (and probably you won't understand mine :) ).
(I don't really know everything about communication and trade IG yet).