Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ember

Just A Random Idea

It seems like this macroing is geting more and more each day and there are a lot of repeat offenders... so how about instead of a exp drop.... there harvesting lvl is taken back down to 0? Ya ya ya i know sounds harsh but think about it, if you add this into the rules people will be less likly to want to macro harvest for fear of lossing there nice harvest lvl. Also maybe a harvestable items wipe from storage? cuz you never now if they did this before and didnt get cought and now have 20k tit ore to sell or making into bars and becoume uber rich.

:) Ok what do you think? good/bad idea?

It doesn't take one long to get thier harvest levle back up to what it was. All they have to do is wait for the harvest hour retirement to dissapeare then they can harvest again.

nah first time there caught they get set to 0 harvest AND lose that exp off of there overall And they get a warning l

second time they get ip ban and charictor is deleted so even if they get a new isp or ip adress there chars gone

lmao!!

yes omg!!! ingenious

if they are caught macroing give them -1 lvl!!! i agree 100% with that

and if they say "I thought macroing was allowed?"

then we give them -1 for all there skills for being lil bitches and trying to get out of it!!!!

I'll extend that to also include "my brother did it"

I'll extend that to also include "my brother did it"

good point :P or "my cat, dog, little sister, neighbor ect..."

Or, and IMHO, the better solution would be to deactivate their ability to harvest if a player is cought macroing... harsh yes, but then, wouldn't that get the point across? Of course it would come in stages, cought once: allowed to harvest but get no experience from it (you gotta get food from somewhere :P), Caught twice!: Harvesting ability disabled on your char.

Just a thought...

-E.S.

Harvest level: -1 would effectively disable your ability to harvest ;-) And it would be a nice stamp for a person that'd show if he's honerable or not if you looked up his stats. Anyway, I agree that everyone deserves a second chance, but if you're caught macroing twice, or if you've done another offend in the game before getting caught macroing, you should get -1 harvest ;-)

the better solution would be to deactivate their ability to harvest if a player is cought macroing...

if you deactivat the ability to harvest that interfers with a larg part of the game...

well if you wipe the harvest lvl to 0 and possible there overall lvl also i am thinking now for first offence then a ban if they do it again.... yes yes i know *ember is evil* still its not fair to those of use who work so damn hard to get are lvls up and tie up are guilds with helping us get there

Oooh! How about 1st offense: harvest lvl goes down by 30 lvls, and inorganic becomes 0, 2nd offense: harvest level 0 :huh: