Eternal Lands Official Forums

I would like to suggest the implement of duel feature in EL. I dont know if you guys have played Jedi Knight 2, the system im suggesting is very similiar to the one in that game.

You point the cursor over a player and then you press the duel button. A message appears on that player's screen and for him to accept the duel he has to do the same thing (point the cursor at your player and press the duel button). It could also have the feature that, when in duel, no one else could harm you except the other player.

This could be implemented only in some maps like WSC, PL & VOTD and kept away from maps like Kilaran and IP.

It would be great :D

I hope you got my idea...

:D think were onto something here

a duel feature would be GREAT for wsc arena,also we could have arenas in the other cties like portland and nordcarn :)

as long as its not like the duel feature from ~censored~ it should be good :)

cool like idea want something like so could trained without has worry going die(maybe feature like so guild can each other without kick one out to trained)

i didnt say you couldnt die... u can die! but the only player capable of killing you was the one u were dueling...

the players dueling each other would be glowing (like in JK2 :) ) and it would exist different types of duels. one that u cant use potions and the normal one