Eternal Lands Official Forums
Elke

scammer kilo55

I saved kilo55's deathbag twice, knowing him as a guildy I trust. On the 2nd I accidentially added my MMC to the return items but didn't notice for some time as I was busy killing Trolls.

Later I noticed and tried to contact kilo55 for a few hours without success. then this:

[21:10:28] [PM to kilo55: I'd REALLY appreciate if you could reply...]

[21:10:50] [Dendar @ 3]: buying up to 4k steel bars @ 68

[21:11:13] [PM from kilo55: best investment of my life 300 gc for 12000]

[21:11:21] [smoke_Br @ 3]: Sell 10k FEs and 1 EFE

[21:11:25] [PM to kilo55: excuse me?]

[21:11:46] [teehee @ 3]: selling titanium set 200k w/o shield/helm, handcrafted by sexii gnome hands

[21:11:58] [koizu @ 3]: buyingHoS removal pm me pls

[21:12:14] [PM from kilo55: i gave you 300 gc]

[21:12:32] [PM from kilo55: you gave me mm cape seems fair]

[21:12:44] [PM to kilo55: ehm... what? I saved your DB and you pull this on me?]

(times in UT+2)

It should be noted that it seems that kilo55 left the guild shortly after this and the #remove guild says he is currently in another guild. This suggests that he was not just messing with Elke and actually intends to keep the cloak.

[21:11:13] [PM from kilo55: best investment of my life 300 gc for 12000]

hi kilo

sorry you are wrong :) from now on only outlaw guilds will accept you. you will be banned from most bots, no instance teams will take you ever, nobody helping you in invances or return your deathbag in future... really good investment lol

lol, what a sad scam, i'm sure he would even scam his own mother.

So Amateur even YARR would not accept him.

It seems the #remove command says the same thing if the person you try to remove is in a different guild or guildless. It is now hard to tell if kilo55 managed to join a guild and was booted or was never in another guild after this or was not in one and then managed to join one. The last report I got was that he had no guild tag on.

pretty low tbh

but yeah rosto ftw

I don't think he died. He said he accidentally added his MMC along with the returned stuff, probably while trading the items back to kilo55.

One way or another getting on SHITLIST of more than half of EL isn’t worth 12k. Great job kilo, see you in game :mace:

pretty low tbh

but yeah rosto ftw

I don't think he died. He said he accidentally added his MMC along with the returned stuff, probably while trading the items back to kilo55.

Exactly that.

As I was dealing with a - presumably trustworth - guildy I didn't double-check.

Edited by Elke

One way or another getting on SHITLIST of more than half of EL isn’t worth 12k. Great job kilo, see you in game :mace:

interesting, you and arzan account for more then half of EL? truth is nobody cares about a 10-12k bagjump and most would think Gc is Gc no matter who it came from. You can ban him from a bot though, but there will always be alot of people selling to outlaws, so you're just missing out on gc

interesting, you and arzan account for more then half of EL? truth is nobody cares about a 10-12k bagjump and most would think Gc is Gc no matter who it came from. You can ban him from a bot though, but there will always be alot of people selling to outlaws, so you're just missing out on gc

Even at just 12kgc most people want to know about a scam. And you dont seem to get the point.

If kilo55 did this, he is even worse than the scammers we know of. At least when you take someone to TD through the battlehall there is some sneaky skills involved. Kilo55 is alleged to have ripped off someone that actually returned his deathbag. No skills involved here. And for a lousy 12kgc, which makes it pretty pathetic.

Elke, just be happy you didnt drop a nmt into the bag. We'll watch out for kilo55.