Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ussripik

Ussripik

Hey! i am not sure but i think i know why my account is locked. If i remember correctly i was logged in in my pc and i went to friend, he wanted to see my char and some places, so i logged in in her pc and i did not remembered that i was logged in in my home too!!:S IS that the problem i want to play again !:S How can i unlock my account? SRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH

!!!

Actually your account is locked for breaking rule #5.

Illegal trades with alts, and sharing characters with your friends to move stuff around on them.

Also for (along with a few others) taking stuff from another locked friend's new character to give back to him to put on his unlocked character.

Actually your account is locked for breaking rule #5.

Illegal trades with alts, and sharing characters with your friends to move stuff around on them.

Also for (along with a few others) taking stuff from another locked friend's new character to give back to him to put on his unlocked character.

Okay thats the problem..:S I played with my friend togheter in my pc :S:S:S:S thats why my account is locked? what i must to do that i get back my char. And my friend is too banned because he played with me in my pc :S how we can unlock our chars we really dont want brake rules .. Her name is : legendmustas

I'm thinking no since you don't seem to have understood the problem based on the actions of the 3 characters you made since this lock.

I'm thinking no since you don't seem to have understood the problem based on the actions of the 3 characters you made since this lock.

OMG i dont play with 2 characters with same time, My m8 is next to me with her own pc. He play and i play 2 different PC how the hell i play multy? Can i send a picture for u,then u can see how we play with friends? ?? I have no idea how to explain taht for u. if this is a problem i quit with this game... Sry

It is a problem when you already have been locked for illegal multiplay and you don't bother to mention that you have a friend playing but continue to make multiple characters and trade.

A little common sense here?

i know i breaked rule 5# but i would like to know how much time i must wait more to unlock my ban ? i have waited one month allready.So , my friend was at my place with him laptop and we shared same internet please tell me how it is multyplay issue ???my firend zaakal want contact you but he cant write in topics some how ..., how long he must have to wait and please tell us what we must do for unlocking .

NB! we undrestand what we did and we dont want to cheat PLEASE'!!!!!!

You are going to have to stop making accounts ingame and your "friend" is going to have to make his own account at his own house including a forum account.

Everyday I see at least 3 new accounts showing up on your IP.

Until you can show me you understand the rules (which you have yet to do), I am not unlocking anybody.

You are going to have to stop making accounts ingame and your "friend" is going to have to make his own account at his own house including a forum account.

Everyday I see at least 3 new accounts showing up on your IP.

Until you can show me you understand the rules (which you have yet to do), I am not unlocking anybody.

okey lets make a trial period about 2 weeks for example so me and my firends zaakal and legendmustas prove our selves to you after trial period is over you could unban us and we follow rules and it wont never happen again , if you agree with that then please contact or something if other idea how we can prove our selves then contact to we realy want play fair game and follow rules

Let me make this even clearer.

1. I want to see 1 forum account for each person you are claiming. These accounts need to be created from their own houses, not yours.

2. They need each state their own case from their own house.

If and only if those two things are done, you can do this after:

3. If you expect to be able to play together from the SAME house (whether it is yours or theirs), you need to submit to me a picture of all of you each with your own computer together playing EL.

You won't be able to have alts, trade, or share characters.

And STOP making new characters! My god, there are like 20 now at least.

How about you do as I said.

I Promise i respect rules now!! I do not do anything nasty or somthing like that. Really please let me play the game again with my account i´ll destroy other accounts.

Ok.

I will unban both of your IP's.

I will unlock ussripik and xxjanxx I think is the one you want?

No more characters (alts).

No sharing.

No trading.

I want to see a picture of the two of you playing together after I do this.

i would want zaakal will be unbanned you can delete xxjanxx , but please tell me what i must do with my firend to un lock our carracters please , and one time again aislinn we great thank you and big apologize with my firend to you