Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

Woot its a birthday!

Woot yes its el's birthday today...the fine age of 7 and in celebration we are holding a series of events.

Minor Events

* Several Hide and seeks (through out the day)

* a few pm me contests (through out the day)

* Several micro invasion, it seems even the critters and monsters of Draia are getting into the spirit of the day (through out the day for several different level ranges in small isolated places : INVASION)

Main Events

* The golem has put on his party hat and is looking for dance partners to help him celebrate

* A traditional treasure hunt (early evening GMT)

* and rumours abound that a few groucho type monsters are planning on gatecrashing the fun later this evening so we had best try and stop them from spoiling the fun (late evening GMT INVASION)

Edited by Thyralax

The Golem's hunt

While the mages in Tarsengaard were busy with their various ceremonies and parties, our old friend the Golem has escaped their surveillance once more! The more the mages experiment with him, the smarter he gets. This time, he is trying to hide from his masters, and we know that he is capable of travelling all over Draia seeking for hideouts... will you be the one capable of finding (and killing) him?

Luckily enough, he is still telepathically connected to Grandmaster Jerun, and the winds are whispering of his whereabouts... but only in mysterious ways. Will the hints be enough?

Your task: find the Golem and kill him; you will receive Grandmaster Jerun's hints. Contest will start at 1:30 on the 10th day in the month of Zartia, the year 0022, Age of the Eternals, (that is, around 2:45pm CET, today) and last till the end of the day. At that point, whoever has scored the most kills will win the prizes.

Prize set: 1 Rapier, 1 Steel Helm, 1 Steel Greaves, 1 Steel Chain Mail, 1 Body Piercing Cloak.

The Golem is (still) very weak and easy to kill for everybody - but the hideouts can be in dangerous places, so be warned. Contest is open to all players, regardless of levels.

Edited by Thyralax

The Golem was hunted down and reduced to his cell in Tarsengaard Magic School - ostensibly, he has filed with the local Justice Court for violation of the Geneva Convention, but for now at least, he is again closely guarded by his masters!

The final scoreboard:

1. Quesar, with 6 kills
  2. bugabear, with 4 kills
  3. Konec, Sonic, Dog_Soldier, LittleLooter and Divine, with 1 kill each

Congratulations to the winners, and better luck next time to all other players who joined in the contest!

Suggestions? Ideas? Comments? Feel free to post!

Bag Hunt

I have placed 2 hyperspace bags down. There is one on each continent

each holds a cloak and 25kgc

To start with you get a single clue to each bag

c1 clue: In the woods, 12* 1**

C2 clue: by the river, 11* **7

Good hunting, ill add more clues after a while until they are found...post here when you find the bags

Second clue added, to each of the numbers

Edited by Thyralax

Treasure Hunt.

Im hiding Somewhere.

I will answer 10 yes or no questions on ch 7 as to my location. (so use those questions well)

After the first person has found me I will tell a clue to a single Item im looking for on channel 7.

When im given that item I will tell of another.

There will be 12 such items i need.

When i have all 12 items the person who has scored the most points wins the first prize, second most points the second place prize, etc.

In the event of a tie on points a bonus item will be asked for to break it.

Points are scored as follows.

1st person to find me gets 1 point

The first person to trade me the item im looking for gets 1 point (x12 times)

Prizes

1st Prize: Steel set (plate, greaves, cuisses, shield)

2nd prize: 1 Binding stone

3rd prize: 1 Enriched fire essence.

Good luck everyone.

C1 bag - You are in Isla Prima - The Woods [125,125]

Well that is the end of the EL birthday celebrations from me.

I hope you have all had a great time, i know i have. So to wrap up i just want to thank

Entropy, roja, learner and all of the devs for making and keeping such a great game going.

Aislinn and all of the mods for helping keep it such a great game.

Usl and wizzy for thier events today and helping out with everything.

Daiske1 for his pr0 prizes.

And eveyone else for participating in the events :w00t:

Finally the last thing to say is

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETERNAL LANDS, hopefully you will see many many more :D

Hey all,

I just wanna say a big THANK you to all the moderators who made our EL B-day a wonderful event.

They took alot of time and effort to make all this happen, on top of their 'jobs', i think thats a great achievement!!

Altho i didnt take part in any of em (except the Story Event) I feel proud and happy we have such a great community and moderator team!

*takes furhat of*

JezeBelle

That final invasion was truely great fun i would like to see more of them just like that one, all in all ty for a great day and ofc ty for the game. Happy Birthday EL \o/

think LittleLooter enjoyed it too :w00t:

I can't believe how many events there were yesterday. Something for everyone and impressive prizes. The last invasion was TONS of fun. I narrowly escaped brick burning twice. Great job everyone who made such a fun day possible. Thanks for the hard work and planning! Happy Birthday EL! :)

Thanks for everything! It was a really fun day. The no grief invasion was the best! Wave after wave after wave of monsters- I could barely keep myself alive.

I only was online for the big invasion at the end, and it was superb!!!

Something for every level. Really well organised.

Wish more of these invasion would come, Me and my fellow guildy's had loads of fun in melinis.

Thx alot to everyone who has been behind the game for all these years