Eternal Lands Official Forums
Learner

Selling Rosto's

Selling Rosto's, 50kgc each, limit 5 rosto's per player each week (i.e. I'll sell more then 5 in a week, but only 5 to one players).

no one buy this price, if you buy this you are letting him get rostos to go up in price, dont buy from him and make him eat his own "point" we want rostos cheaper and thats the only way we are going to get it!

he decided to buy all the rostos he could off bots so he could get bot owners to raise the price on us MORE!! dont give in EL community

STRIKE!!!!

Edited by mattyu

no one buy this price, if you buy this you are letting him get rostos to go up in price, dont buy from him and make him eat his own "point" we want rostos cheaper and thats the only way we are going to get it!

he decided to buy all the rostos he could off bots so he could get bot owners to raise the price on us MORE!! dont give in EL community

STRIKE!!!!

Free market, ignore me, buy from me, buy from someone else, do without ... what ever you want!

Learner, you're only doing this because you know if one person buys your rostogols at 50k, other people will also start selling them at 50k. If then aim is to remove gcs from the game, there are much better ways of doing this. Increasing prices does NOT remove gcs from game. All it does is cause more gc farming.

PS. not all of us have paypal in our countries so we need ingame rostogols. this is ridiculous

Edited by hussam

Increasing prices does NOT remove gcs from game. All it does is cause more gc farming.

Sure it does.

Removes all the gc the gold farmers will make, so that money won't be sold or spend for other stuff :)

Piper

Edit:

PS: All those rostos came from bots nobody was buying from. Now nobody wants to buy from learner, whats the difference?

Nothing.

Edited by The_Piper

Increasing prices does NOT remove gcs from game. All it does is cause more gc farming.

Sure it does.

No, it only means money is moving from person to person. the net amount remains the same.

PS: All those rostos came from bots nobody was buying from. Now nobody wants to buy from learner, whats the difference?

Nothing.

people were buying from the bots