Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amar

LION GUILD BROD

every1 know i was help lion guild every time in kf and i make misclick and att bob_binks and i said sorry was wrong but they dont lissen and they att me dp+ozm+druss+bk and i said kk

[@PK central @ 6]: AMAR killed bob_binks.

You killed bob_binks

bob_binks has become better at dying.

AMAR: oops

AMAR: sorry lion

[PM from Ozmondius: sorry, i didn't know it was a misclick]

after that i go to kf and i att Maitreya from help guild and dp +ozm att me again

[@PK central @ 6]: DarkPresent killed AMAR.

[PM from Ozmondius: dp's gf :D]

[PM from DarkPresent: don't tuch my girl!]

[PM from Maitreya: u wish fuking my man!]

[PM to Ozmondius: kk red tag]

[PM from Ozmondius: u att'd his gf]

[PM from Ozmondius: we didn't gang u]

#Ig [blackHawk:LION] ok, if that's how u wanna play :)

[PM from Ozmondius: u really want to do this?]

[PM to Ozmondius: enjoy ]

[PM from Ozmondius: ok]

after that i go kf and i help godz guild to att lion but that mr ozmondius dont like that and he said :::

[PM from Ozmondius: u help godz now brown tag :P]

[PM from Ozmondius: better take off the nmt]

#Ig [AMAR->LION] [PM from Ozmondius: u help godz now brown tag :P] enjoy

#Ig [blackHawk:LION] no need to IG that lol it's kinda obvious

i make this topic becouse i want all players know what is mean LION guildand they set brod tag for any1 they want without reason

ty AMAR (( SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I KNOW BAD :> ))

Edited by amar

LMAO, well all pk guilds are warned now, u help me or any1 else from godz and Mr. Ozmondius will brown tag you.

@Amar u should be happy tbh now u know how lion really is. :D:P

Edited by Tyrannis

I was in kf and see some stuff, this is my log:

Maitreya: Hello sir juvenal.

JuvenaL: hey

[@PK central @ 6]: AMAR killed bob_binks.

bob_binks has become better at dying.

AMAR: oops

AMAR: sorry lion

JuvenaL: misclick?

AMAR got healed a little because of his/her armor!

Maitreya: go vera!

You gained 10 extra harvesting exp.

You stopped harvesting.

AMAR got mana depleted!

[stress @ 6]: Amar

You started to harvest Tiger Lilly.

VeraAmvoria: i think he misclicked

VeraAmvoria: ^^

You hurt yourself, and lost 2 HPs.

You stopped harvesting.

JuvenaL: ye, he misclicked

JuvenaL: and said he was sorry

BaGouris: ops

[stress @ 6]: AMAR

Ozmondius: ah well

[Lucky_Paladin @ 6]: lol :>

Ozmondius: it's pk

[Cokweng @ 6]: is cool? D:

You started to harvest Tiger Lilly.

Ozmondius: i didn't know what he was apologizing for :D

[Lucky_Paladin @ 6]: he dont answar you :> go pk him stress:>

[stress @ 6]: y he killing ppls

Your harvesting experience limit for this hour expired, you won't get any more harvesting EXP until the next hour.

[@PK central @ 6]: Ozmondius killed BaGouris.

BaGouris went the same place that Goldy the Gold Fish went.

Druss: i know nothing i see lion fight and join in :P

Ozmondius: lol

You stopped harvesting.

You are now immune to magic, for the next 90 seconds. Enjoy :)

VeraAmvoria: lol

[WolfWitch @ 6]: lol baggy dis and tele are your best friends :P

Ozmondius: he killed bob, i guess it was a misclick

After that, you saw Maitreya sitting with DP, and you probably know its really rude to attack someone's girlfriend, even more when they are sitted togheter. If you really wanted to red tag LION, you could just do it, without all this drama...

lol virtual gf epic :D to me sounds like brod tag for att virtual gf in a pk map? no wai..(yes ofc i know there is more to it)
Ye, and brod breaks some virtual stuff too. Everything in this game is just pixels, you know.

Some of those pixels take months of work to acquire.

I agree they're pixels, but there's still a lengthy process to undertake to acquire them, and thus they still hold X value.

This is reflected in the fact that EL's in-game currency has an RL$ value. If an IDA torso costs 150k (idk if that's the market price, it's just an example), at current rates that's ~US$20, and is deemed so because gaining gc in EL takes enough time that a real-world value can be assigned... and also because items exist at all that cost so much gc.

So, if you work for some time in RL and earn $20, then buy an item with that money, then i come to your house and smash it, is that acceptable?

...anyways i don't plan to get into a 'big brod is unbalanced rant', if you'd like further reading on the subject, see here... but meh, i love hitting my enemies with it.

Edited by Korrode

agree, but its fun to hit ppl with it and make them lose a moon med :D

anyway they should have asked him not to attack her, she's not in Lion so should be ok to attack her

kinda stupid to suddenly betray someone when you outnumber him, especially cause u had some kind of alliance, and then after getting owned dont show up anymore lol

anyway they should have asked him not to attack her, she's not in Lion so should be ok to attack her
It should be obvious, if a couple is sitting together and you are friend of the guy, you don't just come in and attack the girl.

BTW, i don't think its a good reason to brod someone just because "he helped the guild GODZ", maybe its just better than no reason at all.

Well, AMAR tends to have a short fuse I guess, and isn't shy of brod tagging ppl :D :

[16:16:11] #Ig [AMAR:PK] [PM from Winterstar: I don't trade with players that are banned from using my services]

[16:16:44] #Ig [revi->PK] You'll have to take that up with Raz, it's his bot, guild can do nothing about it

[16:17:04] #Ig [AMAR:PK] brod tag enjoy

Edited by revi

agree, but its fun to hit ppl with it and make them lose a moon med :P

kinda stupid to suddenly betray someone when you outnumber him, especially cause u had some kind of alliance, and then after getting owned dont show up anymore lol

At first, he attacked her other day too and i told him to not do it anymore when i am there.

He firstly attacked LION, ok... was misclick, we didn't get it, he just say: red tag enjoy.

Why he didn't told how was the things ?

when we saw the "sorry" and Juvenal told us how are the things, amar was told us already we are red tag... For me, he was just looking for reason to go in war with us becouse of me, everyone who go with me and him both on instances can tell u we don't have the same minds... etc. From there is the problem.

So... please don't try to speculate with LION's, we don't make red/brown tags for no reason.

We did brown tag as he did red tag, just to see how kidness is it.

And more one thing, LION first say who is brown tag, not like Hc and godz... first broding and after that telling u, u are brawn tagged.

Well, AMAR tends to have a short fuse I guess, and isn't shy of brod tagging ppl :D :

[16:16:11] #Ig [AMAR:PK] [PM from Winterstar: I don't trade with players that are banned from using my services]

[16:16:44] #Ig [revi->PK] You'll have to take that up with Raz, it's his bot, guild can do nothing about it

[16:17:04] #Ig [AMAR:PK] brod tag enjoy

Now tell me who broding w/o reason.

Our reason is better than that :P

Edited by DarkPresent

revi pls before u post go ask raz why i get ban from her bot

note : before 2 days i talk with raz and we make every thing good and i remove brod tag from iron and she unban me

At first, he attacked her other day too and i told him to not do it anymore when i am there.

He firstly attacked LION, ok... was misclick, we didn't get it, he just say: red tag enjoy.

Why he didn't told how was the things ?

when we saw the "sorry" and Juvenal told us how are the things, amar was told us already we are red tag... For me, he was just looking for reason to go in war with us becouse of me, everyone who go with me and him both on instances can tell u we don't have the same minds... etc. From there is the problem.

So... please don't try to speculate with LION's, we don't make red/brown tags for no reason.

We did brown tag as he did red tag, just to see how kidness is it.

And more one thing, LION first say who is brown tag, not like Hc and godz... first broding and after that telling u, u are brawn tagged.

its not really easy to remember who was in which guild when they are guildless (and dont really plan on joining the guild back).

lion was actually allied tag by amar and #set_ally thing was done to...

so he wasnt planning on going with war, from 1 mis click/mistake everything escalated.

he att guildless person who happened to be in lion (in past).

he gets killed ..after saying sorry.

he att's some1 else from another guild he gets att.

so he red tags and tells (i can see from chat log) goes in kf again and sees lion fighting some1 and att's lion

and gets brod tag.

If AMAR was sorry, He wouldnt say "red tag enjoy" It's not a thing can be said after being "sorry".

LION is completely right in this situation, in my opinion. AMAR was searching for a reason to redtag, from what I've read.

-Kaddy

Yaser, i was there, Bob_binks was in LION guild at the moment of the attack, i was there and saw it. And yes, he said sorry etc, while he was being ganged by the LION guys, probably the folks from LION did not saw it at that moment, you can read the chat log i posted before. I don't know why the LION guys don't asked wtf instead of just attacking Amar...

And the attack on Maitreya, i think it was just common sense to not attack, if you are allied with someone, you don't kill their GF's, at least not in front of them. Btw, i dunno if Amar thinks Maitreya or the HELP guild is some high priority target for the PK guild, if this is the case, please don't take this last statement into consideration.

Edited by Lorck

i said enjoy after 2 times they att me and for me np this pk but no reason to set brod tag

he got att 2x b4 he said red tag

and mai isnt a target for us i guess it was probably done to provoke but since i wasn't there idk.

w/e happened has happened all we can do is move on from here..lion is still red tag (by amar) will wait until they acutely pull a brod.

having red tags is np ...that was the reason we had this guild to have fun in pk.

(sorry from the logs it sounded like bob was out of guild)

Edited by yaserhameed

actually, u said it after i killed u first time, then u come back and start attack everyone.

also how u can say "red tag enjoy" in case yaser talking about allyance ?

and break that unofficial alliance just from one attack ?

like i told, if u was not gonna say "red tag enjoy" we was gonna discuss all that, and we was gonna apologize to u for that we didn't got that fast u did mistake.

Also i don't think your, and our politics must in EL forums.

Yes, i know u want to make us (LION) bad in the eyes on the ppls... but that is not really honorable ;/

well, if he had just responded to my pm's the whole thing could have been avoided. whether brown tag is justified or not requires a knowledge of our history with GODZ and a judgment call. eh, it's just pk, enjoy.

#Ig [AMAR->HELP] [PM from DarkPresent: don't tuch my girl!][PM from Maitreya: u wish fuking my man!]

#Ig [Maitreya:HELP] so? who said anything about him and me being boyfriend/girlfriend?

#Ig [AMAR->HELP] [PM from Ozmondius: dp's gf ]

she is not u gf and u just att me becouse u want make me brod tag

ow and enjoy

Edited by amar