Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boedha

Banned.. again

hey today i got banned once again, was just training and suddenly i got shown rule 5 then banned(illegal multi)

lost my NMT before cuz my bro Hardcore illegal multied, and banned cause of a post of him, after that Entropy whitelisted me cause i didnt do the post (was a week ago or so) and after all that time suddenly while training i get rule number 5 shown and banned once again.

how can i illegal multi when my IP is banned?

lost NMT now + lots of training time due to all the banning, so i hope the moderators get their act together and stop banning for no reason.

oh forgot to ask, what was the ban this afternoon really for?

Edited by Boedha

Being the deliberate middleman to help somebody else illegal multiplay is not allowed either.

posting here bc this is official "boedha" topic:

illegal multiplaying now and was the problem before.

The person who posted in that thread understands english well enough to understand the rules in English.

Again, it is the players responsibility to know and understand the rules. That is what guildies, friends, forums, and the ingame language files that used to be able to be substituted manually, (and now are an automatic option when you first log on) are for.

I expect if he couldn't understand the rules, he couldn't understand much else either and would have had to install the language files anyway.

Either way, I guess boedha should be discussed in boedha's thread (yes I'm just as guilty ). "

Ofcourse he is gonna be aware of what happen before... they live in the same house. im sure they talk and hardcore told him y he wasnt able to log in that day. we're talking about 2 different cases of multi. The 1st one was using 2 chars and trading w/ same IP,---> which the char did before and is the one he is aware of<---. the 2nd is using the "middleman" as it is called. Its basically like if you were to ban someone who is "social" to buy things from an npc for an antisocial person. Rome was getting rid of 1 char to get another, asked Dutchy to give w/e to krams_wife bc the char he is to recieve was gonna be paid for in GC. rome's main was sold, so krams_w had the gc to make purchase. when sale was gonna be made, rome would hand over the gc from krams_w to person and get the new char and delete kram_w i assume. Dutchy Boedha, bein the sexi pro guildy he is, had np to, as far as he knew, "help his guildy".

eh... idk... i tired... i goin to bed...