Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Vote for Eternal Lands!

Ok guys no need to post here that you voted. But thank you all who have voted! :icon13:

Please only post here if you find another site that EL can be added to-either a top site like these above or just a mmorpg directory listing.

This is were I found EL

Need to make an account on the site first tho

El (clicky)

The site's home is www.onrpg.com

not quite a voting site, but the information is outdated and the game is getting a bad rap at El On Mmorpg.com Maybe a few of you guys could go there and give it some positive reviews?

Edited by rasberrybeard

Ok well I see that EL isn't high up on there game list's and why is this? Because our players on BOTH (Main & PK Server) Are not voting and why is this? Well I think due to it not being made very eye catching in ways to vote, like this forum post ins't viewed much but also and this is only my 2 cent's but I think Radu should place some sort of reward system for getting his game and the game we all love and enjoy playing higher up the ranking list's and is that why I am hearing you all ask? Well why on earth not, it would get us more players to perhaps both of the servers, and also with more players being generated it would generate more $$ for radu, with more players buying things from the store etc. Which in the end will help us all.

Now as for what reward system I am thinking of currently I am unsure, maybe as a whole community every vote goes towards special items such as Sun Tzu Stone's Joule Stones etc or maybe extra items (such as Bindings on PK Server) and also maybe have the votes equal to invasions aswell if thats what players want?

Having rewards is an artificial way to get votes. People should vote because they want and like the game, not for any other reasons.

Yes I understand that and I have and will be continuing to vote for this game on the few sites that work any more, but lets face it for a majority of people it's just another extra thing to do, there not going to be able to see the help it'll bring back into game in the long run so why not reward long run help with short term or fun rewards?

And also most other games to give a incentive to players for voting, I was only suggesting that we should as well!

Having rewards is an artificial way to get votes. People should vote because they want and like the game, not for any other reasons.

Thats how Capitalism works.

Give ppl a goal, something they benefit from and they might do something.

For example, if EL is in the top ten of a list, lets have an additional Sun Tsu day per month.

Bribing ppl works perfect :P

Piper

Yeah and in the long run it will bring EL more players and Radu more $$ and the community will continue to cherish and maybe just maybe the PK Server will gain more players who knows! Please Roja just give it a look over!

on the lines of what BTW was getting to, maybe there could be voting points, and the more points you have, the bigger the reward

1pt = 10gc each

10 pts = 11gc each

100 pts = 12gc each

something like that, so people will continue voting to save up.

I certainly agree with this too

Yeah, and maybe you could cash in the points you get at the EL Store or for in game gold coins or items, there could be a really big reward and make it a Sun Tzu Stone or Joule Stone, or maybe even half the required items so people still have to work for the special days, just not as much grinding if they have the time to vote for the game A LOT!