Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Garnoo

A desertic idea

I had this idea while....nvm

I was thinking it would be cool to have a continent with desert maps only. This should be an adventurous place with temples, crypts etc...ok now you wonder why is this idea so great and worth suggesting it? Well this continent should be a wild one where every small creature has red name :lurker: (That means all creatures attack you even if you got MM cape/perk) and where is only one safe map: Somewhere hidden in the desert a city (This city should be the only map containing a storage)...This should be a continent full of resources worth risking to come for them. Ok so this is about the continent....but I've been thinking of a suitable contest(something like the lottery) for this place:

The Pharaohs treasure:

This contest is held each month and 20 people can participate. When it starts all of them are sent in different rooms where they have to fight to death. In those rooms no disengagement ring, rostogol stone, teleport ring/spell will work so if you die you lose your stuff* and those rooms are multicombat to make it all more risky. in those rooms monsters starting let's say from...umm armed skeleton to the Giant Scorpion** should spawn and fight the participants. The winner (the one who beats all monsters) will have the right to pick 1 single thing from the pharaohs treasure.

*When you die and lose your stuff all of it will be added in the treasure for the next contest

**Giant Scorpion - I was thinking there should be a special monster just for this contest and it should be VEEEEEEEEEEE......EEEEEERY strong.

If by 'God's Will' there is more than one winner then all of them should be able to pick something from the tresure.

And again if by 'God's Will' no one dies and in the next month there is no prize I suggest that every month something is automatically added so there will always be something worth participating :w00t:

Now I wanna hear your comments and I hope you like it B)

Edited by Garnoo

Well the scorpion is meant to kill the ones who aren't smart enough so it will be quite strong or else anyone would kill it and get super rich :lurker:

Im all in for the Giant Scorpions *looks at his name* :lurker::w00t:

Anyways this sounds like a very decent and reasonable idea. we could need some spicey

stuff like this.

(if not the continent plx at least add Scorpions ^^)

Have you been playing Tibia?

To keep customers content, they make new town with lots of unique stuff for premium players to roam, and in next update they don't update anything else but new town because lack of time and money. Is that what you want?

I somehow dont think making a whole contenent of badies is a good idea, i mean look how long they have been making c2? and its still unfinished, this would need a whole lot of programmers, but if som1 did manage to do it,

Cool :P

Would make sense if C2 was overpopulated already, which is usually not the case..

You weren't mining iron in EVTR this evening :P

You don't add an entire continent because one place on one map is crowded!