Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phobia

BAN :/

Hello my name is PHOBIA,im write because my char have ban,,,please unbaned me ,im with verry much sorry for problems.Im confess,per alredy nothing catch me,eternal is for me everithing,plz give me still chance plz,plz,plz..............................

"problems" ?

I think it is more than a "problem' that you not only stole somebody's password but you stole their stuff too.

I"m nothing stole,was in a hollyday in my cousin whe it happening,but for my char play sometime my brother NALIM,him have low char and when im in hollyday or can"t play him play for my char Phobia,,plz give my chance,,plz,plz,plz

How are you going to prove to me you were away? Or that your brother was on Phobia? And how do you know when it happened if you were away anyway?

Make no mistake, both characters were involved in this, assuming there really is a brother involved, either one of you was using both characters at the time you went on joskic and took the stuff, or both of you were helping each other do it. I have seen nothing that makes me want to unlock these characters, rather I am even more inclined to want to ban IP's too.

I"don"t know how prave,nalim sometime play in him girl friend where sometime lives,or play at home,when will it happening i"m was in hollyday in my cousim,him el not play so that prave,but maybe can joskic,give me chance and i"m confess from my brother will not play