Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smutter2dk

why are we ban/locked

Why are my son, my doughter, my wife and I banned and locked from the game ??? we got a local network with 5 pc and we used to play the game but now we are locked.. Are there paranoia among the moderators ? or for what reason are we else banned and locked ?????????? ;)

I'd like a listing of each character name and owner please.

Also bear in mind that in addition to serious illegal multiplay, using of other's characters to help oneselves, more than 4 characters involved in the illegal multi, there is character impersonation/harassment involved as well.

I suggest before you insult the moderators you ask the other members of your "family" what is going on.

here is the list of the char. and owners who is banned and locked

char. Smutter2dk owner: Lolitta Jensen

char. Sweetlove owner: Finn Lolholm

char. angks Owner: Anders Lolholm

char. karoline Owner: Annike Elfrida Lolholm

Best regs. Smutter2dk alias Lolitta Jensen

do we ever get an answer ?????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Smutter2dk

do we ever get an answer ?????????????????????????????????????????

Well since you didn't address a single issue I brought up in my post, I guess no.

Well since you didn't address a single issue I brought up in my post, I guess no.

are you shure that you know what you are doing ??? I have made a new char " darkwoman " and I am werry shure that I am the one and only playing from this ip.. but anyway my new char is locked and banned because of that this char. " have made some nasty thing. " but thats a dam lei this char. has behave itself and I have acepted the rules as well, that means that if anyone in the game is doing somthing wrong I´m going get blame for it and I get punished for a crime that i not even know anything about . Next time I´m going to make a new char. it will be over a proxy-server and then you can see if you can ban and lock it onthe ip......

Best Regs.

Smutter2dk

Edited by Smutter2dk

Next time I´m going to make a new char. it will be over a proxy-server and then you can see if you can ban and lock it onthe ip......

Ahh yes well I guess this statement testifies to the troublemaking attitude on this IP doesn't it. Threats? :D

Let's take the problems step by step.

1. LOTS of illegal multiplay, including shared characters being used as mules (yes we know you all hop on each other's characters and share your passwords, at least one person on this IP does both to mule and to harass). Also there are more characters on your IP than listed above, both used to harass and mule.

2. LOTS of harassment of a particular co-gm in the MaGE guild. Hmm lets see...character impersonation, harassment, insults both in #ig and in pm, making NEW characters to do this to bypass first punishments, logging on to supposed "daughter's" character to do so, scamming of the MaGE guild bot...And this has come from most of the characters on this IP. Whether one person or "all of you", however many that MAY be, it is ILLEGAL and the very fact new characters were made to do the same thing bypassing the first round of locks made your IP range get banned. Does Hesja2 ring a bell? :whistle:

3. So the character Darkwoman out of at least 10 characters on your IP hasn't made trouble...to be honest I haven't looked at that one's logs yet, I only know that character hasn't harassed anybody yet. However you lost the right to have this character by all of the other actions you have previously done on this IP.

Point 1. My children got freind who comes here an everybody who comes here in the house uses the computers

Point 2. Thats nomal here that we introduce our guest to the game and some of them have made there char. here in the house thats why there are some other char. involved.

Point 3. We never done any of these things you say. And do´n´t the bad behave of one the other moderaters to make revence on us.

Point 4. We can play with other char. and you cann´t stop it

Point 5. The bad behave of another person who you cann´t see anything wrong with. Had make Davidan stopping the game and he would not even try again because of that bad behave. You see he has got more brain than anyone of you other in the game. Davidan is an Autist and he is wery justified.

Point 6. angks is also a Autist.

Point 7. Okay if you are soutch a moderator there has nobody else to let your harm fall over, than children who has a illness witch make them smarter than you, then I must say that you are an well grown adult.

Lets os all clap for you...... you deserve it.... and by the way give my Regs to love42 who you are speaking for....

Edited by Smutter2dk

Point 3. We never done any of these things you say.

Oh please. If you're really going to insist on that, i have chat logs from the last 3 months of you and your family CONSTANTLY abusing and harrasing my GM and friends. I WILL post them. You have used 5 or 6 accounts to give us smeg. You made an account that was two letters off from the name of a MaGE member, claiming it was your sister.

Davidan is an Autist and he is wery justified.

Point 6. angks is also a Autist.

This is

1) Not our or the administration teams fault

2) Does not explain your unacceptable actions.

(P.S. If you never did any of these things...how did you know that Aislinn was talking about Love42?)

Edited by Shujral

Point 3. We never done any of these things you say.

Oh please. If you're really going to insist on that, i have chat logs from the last 3 months of you and your family CONSTANTLY abusing and harrasing my GM and friends. I WILL post them. You have used 5 or 6 accounts to give us smeg. You made an account that was two letters off from the name of a MaGE member, claiming it was your sister.

If you got the log then come with it and lets se ALL that abusing and by the way donnot punnish me for what my sister is doing, I didnot think that I could have 2 char. at the same time can I ?????????? and by the way is it illigal that my relatives are playing and I shal not get punished 4 what other people are doing shal I ?????? otherwice you got a trusting problem....... you can send the log to flolholm@gmail.com

I actually (maybe suprisingly to you) do not feel obligated to meet your demands. If Aislinn/other mods involved feel they do not have enough proof, and contact me...i will willingly speak with them at that time. Until then, cheers.

-Shuj

and if you do you will get banned to.... because there are no I say NO justice in eternal lands and if have the logs for 3 month you will see who was acusing angks for stealing from the bot wich he didn`t and you will also see who didn´t treat other with respect and that person is now a moderator and shit like that.

Edited by Smutter2dk

1. You are responsible for your own IP. I don't care if it was you or your sister or your ficus plant who did all this, it is suficiently BAD enough to shut it down. Add to that the fact that you are using other people's characters and making new ones to continue the problem.

2. You are responsible for your own character. If somebody else uses it to break the rules, it will get locked. If that character goes on a different IP and breaks the rules, that IP will get banned and the character locked. If you use somebody else's character to break the rules, that character gets locked as well and they should know better than to give you the password. Shame on you for asking for it, especially from your own children and using THOSE characters this way.

3.. Harassment is not legal, on one character or 20.

4. Breaking the rules and stealing is not justified, no matter what issues a person has. Shame on you again for enabling that. <sarcasm> GREAT life lesson to teach. </sarcasm>

5. I wonder who made these only a little bit ago today:

smutterdk

smutter_dk

thehockerlove42

hookerlove42

fu_cklove42

6. Have you per chance actually had the opportunity to read our rules? Might be a good time to do so.

2. You are responsible for your own character. If somebody else uses it to break the rules, it will get locked. If that character goes on a different IP and breaks the rules, that IP will get banned and the character locked. If you use somebody else's character to break the rules, that character gets locked as well and they should know better than to give you the password. Shame on you for asking for it, especially from your own children and using THOSE characters this way.

3.. Harassment is not legal, on one character or 20.

4. Breaking the rules and stealing is not justified, no matter what issues a person has. Shame on you again for enabling that. <sarcasm> GREAT life lesson to teach. </sarcasm>

smutterdk

smutter_dk

thehockerlove42

hookerlove42

fu_cklove42

6. Have you per chance actually had the opportunity to read our rules? Might be a good time to do so.

smutterdk

smutter_dk

thehockerlove42

hookerlove42

fu_cklove42

I made this char.... because you won`t look it your eyes that you are not justified if you were that I would have been banned, it should be another person who should be the one.. one who never even respekt those rules you arguing about....., the only reason love42 are admin is to kick buts out of the game...

and if you are so clever you can see wich computer is doing what or can you ????

Ok I didnt want to have to do this but I feel the need to defend myself here.

First of all I am NOT I repeat NOT a mod or admin and have never stated as such.

Secondly I have never done anything but want to play this game and have fun. For nearly 6 months now I have had to deal with continued harrassment from you and your kids. I did not know your kids were autistic. And for that I am sorry. But that dose not give them or you the right to call me names and constantly harrass me. By allowing your kids to do such things just because they are autistic dose nothing but teach them that rules do not apply to them when they do. Secondly I have had no contact with your kids in months. And was willing to let it all go. But then you decided you wanted to re join MaGE and when I would not allow it and I put you on ignore you started to have other guild members pm me asking on your behalf. You also took it upon yourself to use accounts that belong to your family to pm me and continue to ask. And when I put them on ignore you started to make new characters and tried to join with them. And when that didn't work then you created a character named lovely42 to try and impersonate me. And now today you are creating characters that call me names in thier names. Shame on you. Just leave me alone. I have not initiated contact with you in anyway since all this started. You have been the one contacting me. Just please leave me and my guild alone.

And just so you know I did NOT contact the mods about this until after I saw this post. So don't go saying I did anything to get you or anyone else kicked out of this game, because its just not true. You brought this all on yourself by breaking the rules. Even if the harrassment you have subjected me to had never happened you would still be banned because you broke the rules on multiplaying. So with or without me you would still be banned. All you did by creating those insulting characters was to dig yourself into a deeper hole.

Now that I have said what I feel needed to be said I am going to try once again to do what I have wanted for months to leave all this smeg behind me. You are no longer welcome in MaGE and havent been for a long time. Just leave me and my guild alone!

This is not a flames section, we will refrain from namecalling.

I am locking this now, if somebody has anything of import to add, or actual additional proof one way or the other, send me a forum pm.

If the same topic gets spammed elsewhere, all participating parties will be forum banned.